Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever been caught taking peeks at women's feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Have you ever been caught taking peeks at women's feet?
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something that came up in a a topic on another board, which was mainly asking about whether girls know if guys are looking at their breasts. Of course, I interjected and stated that it was the feet that grabbed my attention more.

Especially if a girl was in close proximity of me and wearing flip-flops or sandals or playing around with her ballet flats, I would sneak several peeks at the show unfolding in front of me.

Luckily, I haven't really been caught, but back in either Freshman or Sophomore year of high school, one of my friends asked me if I was looking at girl's shoes. I think he was joking, and the subject was never brought up again. I kinda miss those days... When spring rolled around, the girls would break out the flip-flops, and a lot of them had some really nice feet... They had no idea that they were providing me with quite a show. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been asked by a friend if I was looking at another friend's feet before - since everyone knows I have the fetish, it was more or less just joking. Never been asked by someone I didn't know.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, it sucks. i've gotten better at not getting caught, but it sucks when she finds out
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been caught a few times but I'm pretty sure it was joking around when they asked. My gf catches me looking from time to time and she gives me a hard time, joking of course, every time she catches me.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a train heading in to work in the city in the summer, there are always gorgeous girls in sexy sandals to look at. One particular older memory is that there are these double seats that face each other on the train. A particularly tall, 5'9 leggy long haired thin blonde, with long thin pink pedicured size 10 feet in strappy sandals sits opposite and diagnal to me. She crosses her long legs, and plays with the sandal on her foot. I try to be cool, try to be discreet, but I can not take my eyes off this foot and sandal show. I glance up to her reading a trashy novel, glance down. I look for her face again, and I see her look directly at me from behind the book. Her eyes lock on mine, and she gives this cat that ate the mouse grin. She caught me dead on looking at her sexy feet. I try to look away quick, but I was nailed. She re-crosses her legs, so now the other foot is closer to me, facing me! It accidentilly hits my leg, not once but twice, she looks over, sorry! I am not smoothe, nervous, I bring nothing to the table, and I just say IT'S OK! LAME! I look away, trying not to look. After a few minutes she kicks off her shoes and places her two sexy long slim bare feet on the seat next to me! She is killing me! This young 20 year old is teasing and manipulating me for sure. Her little skirt is tight, her bare legs go on forever, and her sexy toes are now inches from my butt. I look at her feet again, she rests her book in her lap, looks directly at me and smiles! I am so worked up, I just manage a smile back, that's it, she moves her head back and closes her eyes, silently laughing at the older nervous pervert who is now burning her feet with his eyes, and his mouth open and too helpless to speak or say anything at all!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i definitely been caught before and it made me feel real perverted. it was night time, outside at a line to get into a popular beach club in Hermosa Beach, CA. hot tall slim athletic, with dirty blonde hair, nicely muscled legs and slim slender frame and gorgeous face to make any foot man want to lick her face too.

the part i remember most was the seemingly alarmed confusion in her eyes as she met mine and realized i was checking out her feet in what she probably couldn't understand might've been a sexual way LOL

she was probably like WTF?! and probably glad she was surrounded by her male friends cuz she probably thought there was no telling what a guy like me would do. i was basically as harmless as a hard cock though, a blue balled cock to be exact [Cry]

i will never forget that look in her eyes

[ April 29, 2010, 03:27 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been caught by a coworker and one of my girl's girlfriends.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I have. I had a teacher in Junior High who taught class both barefoot, and in stockings, on several occasions, due to a pair of tan shoes that hurt her feet. One time she sat down on the desk next to me, in her stocking feet, and started talking to the class. I glanced, and she noticed, and mouthed silently to me "Those shoes hurt my feet". She knew I liked her feet.

The girl that cuts my hair is beautiful, and has awesome feet. She's worn sandals in Feb before, and we live in PA. I'm pretty sure that during the three years she's cut my hair, she's noticed me looking at her feet.

There may have been other times, but those are two that I can recall.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been busted before, but the funny thing is they all thought I was looking at their legs. The few times I've been caught, they all asked if I was a leg man.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most likely several times..... I like to think I've developed more covert viewing skills as I've gotten older, but then again I also care less about getting caught

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This conversation actually came up with a group of friends when we were out for breakfast on Commercial Drive yesterday.

All my friends know that I have a foot fetish, and I'm not the only one in our circle of friends who has one. Most of us are very open with each other in regards to our sex lives. A lot of my friends lived in Banff... need I say more?

Most of my friends I was out with yesterday were girls and the topic came up what would you think if a guy was staring at your feet. Pretty much all the girls at the table would understand looking at their breasts, however, if a guy was staring at their feet they would think he has confidence issues and lacks the balls to look them in the face. None of them would have thought that the guy might have a foot fetish.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I have....and it was great. I ended up taking photos of the woman and even giving her a long foot rub. She even still called a female friend over who showed me her pretty feet as well....her husband apparently had a foot fetish.
They were both in their 40s but their feet were gorgeous.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Banff is fucking beautiful man! Flip Flop Fan, where bouts in AB do ya live?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right banff is beautiful! The funny thing is, Banff's main audio tech / producer is one of my best friends and also a huge foot fetishist.

I don't actually live in Alberta, I'm in Vancouver, but I go to Banff several times each winter to visit friends and snowboard.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I seen this post yesterday and I was glad that I had nothing to post except for a time when I was 16 or 17 and I was asked why I smell like my friends sisters feet. That was because it was a really hot day and she came into the house late at night it was probably 1 or 2 in the morning and she had just got done playing tennis for about 7 hours. She was 24 at the time her dad was asleep and her mom my friend and me were on the other end of the house watching tv. I heard her come in and go to her room. I waited an hour or two then told every one I had to use the restroom. At this point I made a B line for here room and I seen her socks on her floor I picked them up and started to smell the 7 hours of tennis playing sweat. I had her sock in my face for a god 10 min before I pulled the covers back on her bed and stuck my face right in her feet. I had her feet in my face for about 15 or 20 min before I started to lick her soles and suck on her toes. After I finished all of that I casually got up and walked into the other room and sat back down and started watching tv. I wasent even in the room for 10 min before my friends mom told me man Randy Nikki's feet must smell real bad because you smell just like them we laughed alittle and it was over. (This was 5 years ago so the times and details are alittle fuzzy)

Now to today about 4 hours ago I was caught staring at a girls feet and there was no playing it of as staring at her legs or ass or something. I was at the gym working out this is a co-ed gym so there are alot of ladies. Today I noticed a lady getting off of the tredmill and sitting down on a bench next to her friend. She started to untie her shoes and take them off she kept them off for about 5 min my only guess as to why is because her feet were hurting. By this point I couldent move my eyes from her feet. I seen her pull out a pair of socks out of her bag and take the ones she had on off. I was about 15 feet away from her in plain sight on a bench with the dumbbells. She had some pretty amazing feet. Then I heard her say and point right at me so everyone in a 30 foot radius could hear and see. "Look at that freak over there staring at my feet." My face went completly red as I just got up and left. Hearing alittle bit of chuckles and laughs as I left.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links