Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever been caught taking peeks at women's feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Have you ever been caught taking peeks at women's feet?
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife constantly says this sentence to me when we are at Wal-Mart, Mickey-d's or wherever! "Her boyfriend/husband is gonna kick your butt if he sees you staring at her feet"!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of my wifes friends think I am shy because I am always stairing down.I was caught when I was younger.I was given a foot rub to some one older who I do not wish to say.When I was comfortable I took a couple licks of the soles.The women pulled her feet away.I was so overwhelmed and embarrassed.Lets say the person never let me rub her feet again
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been caught at random, but there was similar-type moment one time. A friend of mine came over to session with me, and she was wearing a pair of sneakers. Before we were gonna start the session, the two of us were just making some small talk, shooting the shit and whatnot, and my eyes kept going down to her feet. Yeah, I was pretty much undressing her feet with my mind right there, she noticed it, and gave me an "eyes up here, please". But we both laughed it off, and we got started with the session about 5 minutes later.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been ashamed of my love for pretty feet so I always get caught looking because I DON'T CARE IF I GET CAUGHT...But the only time that sticks out is this 1 time that I was at a large retail store and this REALLY CUTE SISTER, petite, Brown skinned with a tiny waist and a nice little BUBBLE on the back caught me lookinG at her feet...She had some very nice feet so I may have looked a little harder than usual...THE DISGUSTED LOOK ON HER FACE when she figured out what I was looking at FEET was priceless...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not directly, but the body language certainly said, "Are you looking at my feet?". Some looks were okay; others were like, "Eww.".

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madra Allta
Board Regular
Member # 35317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madra Allta   Author's Homepage   Email Madra Allta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of my girlfriends catch me. A couple weeks ago I got caught by my boss checkin out a customers toes. He thinks its funny as hell. Its no secret I like feet, it intrigues people. Which leads me to another thing. New girls in my life often hear through the grape vine about my thing for feet and will try and attract my attention to their feet. Fucking score when I'm single but lame as fuck when I'm taken.
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may have, and I hope I don't sound like a weirdo if I say it doesn't bother me so much anymore. I do try to conceal it though.

I think some women who have noticed may have even LIKED it! Not sure. Maybe they were foot girls?

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimmigee
Member # 33475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimmigee   Email jimmigee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've actually TRIED to get caught looking, a few times.... but you have to be careful. If it's the wrong girl, you're going to be embarrassed, but if she's cool, she may like it.... knowing you think her feet look good. It's a compliment.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I have. When I was in my teenage years one of te neighborhood girls saw me looking down at her feet as she was about 3 feet away from me and asked why was I looking at her feet. Of course in those days i had absolutely no game and simply shrugged my shoulder and said I dona't know. I have to think that now when women pass by and I look at their feet that they have to notice. They are not oblivious to men looking at them so I think they do. No one has said anything else that didn't know I like feet anyway:)

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the part i remember most was the seemingly alarmed confusion in her eyes as she met mine and realized i was checking out her feet in what she probably couldn't understand might've been a sexual way LOL

she was probably like WTF?! and probably glad she was surrounded by her male friends cuz she probably thought there was no telling what a guy like me would do

[Roll Eyes]
most women dont even realize that men like feet like we do unless their eyes have been opened by a foot fetishist previously. they might be aware of foot fetishism, but not truly understand it. and unless you look like you are an extra from house of a 1000 corpses or some kind of fucked up pervert, i [i]highly[/] doubt she even thought twice about you looking at her feet.

personally my wife catches me often looking at feet, but doesnt really care.. she just would like it not so obvious [Laugh] i did get caught by a buddy back in HS. i was walking down the hallway between classes and i was behind a girl looking down at her feet and i passed him and he said something to me about staring at her ass so i just laughed.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thatonemexican11
Loyal Member
Member # 15767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thatonemexican11   Email thatonemexican11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea Ive been caught a few times actually. I try to get caught though. I like to see the different reactions girls give me when they catch me. Like my sister in law LOVES showing off her feet to me. She's always saying how bad her pedicure is getting and takes her shoes off, or she will start saying how much her feet "hurt" just to get me to look. My girl has even tried to get me a worship session before, but her sis is kinda shy to the idea because her feet really stink and she's new to the whole foot fetish world. Her feet are really nice. Smelly size 8's. I'm still waitin for that day to come.
My mother in law also has really nice feet. (I'm young so she's in her Late 30's) shes constantly glancing at me trying to catch me looking, but I try not to because I can tell it kind of bothers her. She's a size 9 and she likes getting pedicures. I guess I got pretty lucky for both of them to have nice feet. But they all know about my fetish now. My girl was downloading pics from her phone to her sisters laptop and there was a pic of me smelling her foot, and it was my girl, her sis, my mom in law and one of her cousins. They all looked at eachother, smiled and there was an akward silence. But no comments were made. MAN I wish they would let me snap a few pics! I think I'm starting to wear my S.I.L down about her letting me take sum pics;) hopefully I'll be able to share sum soon.

Posts: 78 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
back in the day, getting caught was terrifying and at times outright embarassing. today.. not so much.. turned a few such moments into either friendship... photoshoot...good chat... the worse... a shrug of shoulder.

i've not been 'shouted out' or embarassed in some time.. lol

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jimmigee:
I've actually TRIED to get caught looking, a few times.... but you have to be careful. If it's the wrong girl, you're going to be embarrassed, but if she's cool, she may like it.... knowing you think her feet look good. It's a compliment.

yeah sometimes I make it more obvious because I'm getting more curious these days about if they might even be turned on by it!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure I've been noticed checking out women's feet many times in my life, but few people have ever said anything. My wife certainly has seen me scoping out other women in public, especially when they're wearing sexy shoes, and she's perfectly fine with it -- although she has playfully slugged me in the shoulder once or twice when I've lingered with my stare.

The only time I've ever been confronted, if you can call it that, was when I was in high school, and the girl at the next desk had slipped her cute feet (red nail polish) out of some low heels. Needless to say, that caught my eye. And apparently I caught her eye. She looked at me and said, "What? Is there something wrong with my feet? Why are you looking at them?" I replied that there was nothing wrong with them and, in fact, they were very pretty. (Notice I didn't answer the "why" question.) She smiled, wiggled her feet, raised her voice an octave and said, "Thank you!" I don't recall any other exhibitions from her, but at least she was happy.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In school I couldn't help myself and was always looking at girls feet and some would catch me and tease me and I would be embarassed but as I got older I was more careful and also more confident and when I was asked by a woman if I was looking at her feet I would say yes, they look very nice, she obviously took good care of them and they would usually be pleased that I complimented them. If not, no problem and I would just move on but many women seemed to like having a man paying attention to them like that.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links