Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Left wanting SO much more!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Left wanting SO much more!!
footfreak30
Board Regular
Member # 41923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfreak30   Author's Homepage   Email footfreak30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, so this past Saturday I was sitting in a all day class and there was this College girl sitting acroos the room from me....and she was pretty stinkin HOT!! I could see her feet under the table and she was wearing some of those real soft slip on shoes, the kind that you could easily bend in half. So anyway, I sit there for proabably a couple hours just staring at her feet.....I might of got caught by her a time or two....So I was staring and wishing she would give me a glimpse of those feet....but unfortunetly she was keeping them all to herself.....at least for a while. Then I guess from boredom or just her feet were getting tired of being all couped up she finally started dangling the shoes.....it was Awesome, then she would put her feet down and keep her toes in but pull her heels out....Well this went on for a while and then we had a break from the class. She went to the bathroom and came back and sit down and I was standing outside the class door and had an excellent view from the back of her....and to my delight she was dropping the heels off and then doing the heel raises, showing her soft soles. I got several good looks before the class had to resume, so when we went back in a guy had moved his chair and got right in the line of site.....so for the entire next session I was only catching tiny glimpses of yer feet.....it was suck a bummer....but a bit of a tease all at the same time. So when we broke for lunch I was one of the last to walk out of the class room......so of coarse I had to make a move, so I moved the guys chair back over were it was originally....hopeing he wouldn't move it back when the session resumed after luch.....and YES I GOT LUCKY!!! He left his chair right where I put it....and man the afternoon session was great.....she pulled her feet completely out so I could see her silver painted toes.....she teased me with her feet for the rest of the afternoon.....but man I would have really like to have been able to take that girl home with me and get a good sucking on those toes and blow my load after she stroked me off with a Super sexy footjob.

Story #2- I'm shure most all of us have a woman we know well that has feet that just drive you nuts!! If she's anything like mine, you know you will probably NEVER get the chance to touch them or ANYTHING, but you just long for the next chance to catch a glimpse of those perfect feet. So I got this lady that I go to church with....yes I said church....I may have a MAJOR foot fetish, but I still go to church. So anyway, since the very first time we went to this new church I spoted this lady's SUPER SEXY FEET.....I'm telling you what they are VERY NICE. She has perfect super cute toes, and the some of the softest most perfect soles I've ever seen.....you almost couldn't dream up any better feet. So I've even been to their house and seen her walk around barefoot....almost more than I could handle. This past Sunday night we were in a meeting and she was in there....so of coarse I positioned myself where I could get a look at her feet, cause she was wearing some slip on flats and she is a woman who likes to pull her feet out of her shoes and air them our......LUCKY ME!!! So, were are in the meeting and shure enough she's dangling the shoes and pulling her soles out and making them wrinkle....I thought I was just going to explode in my pants with a huge load of cum....she was driving me nuts....this went on for the entirety of the meeting, probably 30-45 minutes.....I don't think I took my eyes off of her feet for more than a couple minutes duing the whole meeting.....and it was great.....but man I really wish I could have some intimate alone time with those feet.....GREAT week for a FOOTFREAK....but left wanting SO much MORE!!!

--------------------
-Footfreak30

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read this...

Good story but..."shure"?

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember a time like that for me as well not being able to concentrate on any school work because of a girl dangling her shoes or just kicking them off all together in class. Many times I'd have to go to the campus library to research for a project and then I'd find myself just foot watching for a few hours because college girls can't keep their shoes on in a library.

I haven't been to church in about 27 years, but I remember the same things going on even back when I was a young teen. "Impure thoughts!" ha ha ha... [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links