Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Unattractive feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Unattractive feet
rays
Board Regular
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rays   Email rays   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder but has anyone broken up with someone due to the ugliness of your partners feet?
I did recently and I feel really bad/shallow, though there were other areas that bothered me too.
Either way, how many other people are out there?

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm...while in Thailand...there was a woman that fancied me.

She was OK looking...nice...decent person...but she took terrible care of her feet...really banged up from years of ill-fitted shoes...

Had a chance to have sex with her...but the feet were too bad...I could have used her just for the sex...but I knew there wasn't a future! [Tongue]

How was that on the shallow scale? At least I didn't have sex and punt 'er out the door!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why I would need to see her feet before I take the plunge, so to speak. [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rays
Board Regular
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rays   Email rays   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you oneagain, absolutely nothing shallow there.
I agree Rider.
My last relationship before this last one was over 4 years and the last bit was horrible, but man, she had fantastic feet. Loved the soles and she could point her toes amazingly. Definitely not a reason to stay in a relationship though.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I do understand everyone has different criteria for relationships, for me personally, decent looking feet have to be a primary factor.

Years ago, a womans feet would have been secondary because I was still mostly in the closet about it.

Now that I am older, I will not even waste my time if her feet are not up to standards.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...my theory is the BEST time to look for a mate is during the summer, cause usually women wear sandals during that time. [Woot] Worst time, obviously, winter.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a different idea for what constitutes as attractive feet than most people.
I don't like jewellery, nail polish or women who wear high heals (does baaad things to feet). I like naturally good feet. And thankfully all my previous girlfriends have done.

But it's never been a deal breaker. I could be with someone with "bad feet" (by my own definition) but I couldn't be with someone with a bad personality, ideals and attitudes.
Now those are hard to find.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kingler:
I've got a different idea for what constitutes as attractive feet than most people.
I don't like jewellery, nail polish or women who wear high heals (does baaad things to feet). I like naturally good feet. And thankfully all my previous girlfriends have done.

But it's never been a deal breaker. I could be with someone with "bad feet" (by my own definition) but I couldn't be with someone with a bad personality, ideals and attitudes.
Now those are hard to find.

I am much the same way kingler. I like more natural and want the woman's foot to be comfortable and not in pain or discomfort in the shoes they wear.

I have to admit for some women I have been attracted to physically whos feet might not have been super model quality...I have grown to appreciate there feet as they are.

Good example...another Thai woman I dated...she was a very warm person...good soul to her...a little meaty...but very sincere.

She had big 'sloppy' feet. She wore flip flops all the time and while her feet weren't caloused, she didn't take care of them and they just sprawled all over the place.

Because her personality I became more attracted to her feet and felt they were these wonderfully unkept feet whos soles were giving big sloppy kisses to the earth...they were probably the best feet I ever worshiped...too bad she had to return to Thailand and I wasn't able to follow her :|

On a similar thought pattern...there have been women that I didn't personally like...but once I saw they had very beautiful feet...that resentment went right away!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have mentioned this in a thread some time ago:

I was dating a gal who was a print model. She was absolutely stunning, both as a whole and all the little parts; hell, even her pores were perfect. To go with this, she was genuinely charming on a personal level. She even enjoyed my sense of humor and, believe me, that's rare.

We had several intimate encounters but I could never get a good glimpse of her feet. Finally, one night I arrived at her place to pick her up for a date. She was running late so I rang her doorbell while she was in the shower. She answered the door in her robe and barefoot.

I have used this comparison before as it was my thought at the very moment: her feet looked like bags of smashed crabs.

We saw one another for a few more weeks and I just let it slowly, quietly end. Somehow, despite all her other assets, I just couldn't let that go - it was a deal-breaker.

Regrets? Not really. My intuition, rightly, told me that I wouldn't be satisfied.

Well, now I have to go put on some low-down, sad-ass blues. Thanks for making me think of that. [Wink]

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh, back in high school I dated a girl with flat feet and webbed toes. Definitely not attractive. I broke up with her using the excuse that I couldn't stand her little brother and sister, which I couldn't stand them anyway.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"her feet looked like bags of smashed crabs."

[Laugh]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no? why would i date someone if i didnt like thier feet?

thats like going to see a movie with actors you cant stand?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant imagine feet being that big a consideration for any relationship. if i am attracted to that person, i can overlook most 'flaws'. my ex-wife had some absolutely unattractive feet but that had no part in the demise of our marriage. my current wife has some of the most amazing feet i have ever seen and that hasnt made our relationship work any better.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i say its understandable. and at the same time not. you see, if your partner is not stimulating to you there is something wrong. and while we all can fall in love regardless of the outer beauty if the inner beauty is apparent, if you can be sexually aroused by your partner than its just not gonna work out. im not saying shes ugly, but if the most cherished part of your sexual desire is not going to be stimulated i dont see it working anyways. you would have ended up messing around on her with some sexy feet and than the shit hits the fan blah blah, think of it as saving both of you time and heartache
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links