Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Unattractive feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Unattractive feet
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did. For us, beauty of feet is another factor to consider and it can count in the positive side or in the negative side. The decision of leaving someone comes when the negative things are more than the positive.

I left my last gf, and one of the reasons was that her feet didn't attract me.

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, its not just the feet...She has to know how to make herself liked..And also how to be friendly and cordial..

Unless the feet are "out of this world I think the above holds true.. Because what a person says and does also makes them attractive..

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Another Way of Nice   Email Another Way of Nice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Becoming a foot man more and more by the day, I now have a stricter criteria when it comes to choosing women. That's not to say I've been with women with ugly feet. It's just that now, I'm now more on a lookout for women who have nice feet if I want anything serious to do with her.

From now on, if I reject a girl, and she asks why, I'll tell her that her feet don't look nice enough. I'll bet anything that she'll take better care of them from now on if she wants to attract guys in the future.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
From now on, if I reject a girl, and she asks why, I'll tell her that her feet don't look nice enough. I'll bet anything that she'll take better care of them from now on if she wants to attract guys in the future.
or she'll think you're shallow and an utter tool.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
Right on.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Another Way of Nice   Email Another Way of Nice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

I wasn't being that serious when I said that, but I do understand why you thought that way. Although, I would tell my friends the real reason why I rejected her. And if she's going to think that I'm shallow for any reason, then let her. Besides, everyone is shallow in their own way. I know that's not fair, but that's how everyone is.

The girl in my avatar and signature. Men will like her for reasons that'll make any of them shallow. And who can blame them? But to summarize, I don't think I'll tell her THAT reason for why I said no to her. I'll have to come up with some BS excuse about how I'm too busy to date right now or something lame about how we "don't click."

--------------------
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Put me in the shallow category. I cant deal with a girl that doesn't have the feet Im attracted to. Ive met some HOT women in various places and if their feet aren't nice, I cant be with her. Cause I know myself. Feet will play a major part in my relationship. Makes no sense to be with her, and playing her on the side, because im trying to get better feet because hers are ugly. Hell, there's a fat chick that I will NEVER do anything more with, besides her feet. She has God perfect toes that I like and ticklish as hell. And a foot odor that turns me upside down and I love it!

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links