Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How to get women to allow you to take pics of their feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How to get women to allow you to take pics of their feet?
proofo
BANNED
Member # 42797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for proofo   Email proofo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering whether anyone of you could help me, so I'm going to give you all the necessary info:

I am 21 years old.
I am fairly attractive, with an average/muscular body.
I have a good camera, which can also take videos.
I go on holidays fairly regularly, to beaches etc (probably good places to get pics)

How would I go about asking girls if I could get pics of their feet? I mean if I just walked up and asked would that be ok?

Thanx.

Posts: 10 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pb_1234
Board Regular
Member # 24712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pb_1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Severe lack of social awareness here.

Slightly worrying.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by proofo:
How would I go about asking girls if I could get pics of their feet?

avoid being creepy and if that is unavoidable, then an increasing amount of cash (offered to the subject) can awkwardly compensate for one's creepiness in a number of situations (but not all situations, so beware and tread carefully)

[ May 09, 2011, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or you can just get yourself a camera with a good zoom and just steal a few shots.

No need to ask or dish out any money.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL, love the technique about acting like a fruitcake to scare off the boyfriend and to calm the nerves of the model! brilliant [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find the less attention you pay to the shooting of feet as the goal, the easier it gets. and looking like a pro.. sounding like one... and having the right gear helps.

i've done it many times. it's in the approach, the friendly and professional setup.

my easiest random shoot.. i asked a gal to model her high fashion.. for five shots.. and offered free prints (she declined the free prints)

first shot.. full body.. second, close up.. third. sitting... by the fourth.. i said.. i can't help but notice how cool the shoe you're wearing is. mind if i take a close up of it alone? she, after seeing the first ones and liking the pix agree.. takes shoe off.. and i snap it before there is too much distance from her foot.. show her.. she likes.. i then act surprised at how sweet her feet look (if that's really the case, if not.. i finish right there)... and ask right out for a second close up.

she thinks it's the shoe.. i snap the shot.. show her.. she laughs. i thank her.. she looks at me..ask if i have a foot thing, i cooly say no, but i do know how to admire beauty. smile.. walk away.

i have gotten dates that way by the way.

RPM

p.s. being at ease in your skin is the biggest key! if it's smooth.. she'll be likely to think it's ok. if you're nervous, you send the creep vibe fast!!!!! and hard

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The TC is banned, so he probably won't be able to read your advice.

Considering the post he made in the ebony/white soles topic, I'd say good riddance.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess that makes me an exception? I haven't contributed, but I haven't started any threads whining about how I can't get any. [Laugh]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how i failed to realized he was banned... lol..... yeah, he needs more than our help. a lot of things need be figured out in his head before he's safe for public safety.. lol

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is definitely weird. After I posted my question about foot modelling, he sent me a PM posing as a photographer... he said he had done it multiple times before and would travel to me to photograph my feet, and would pay me £150 per half hour.

Then I read his previous posts and it became pretty clear he was lying.

Creepy.

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, a racist and a creep. Yep, we're better off without scum like him.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetish87
Board Regular
Member # 41718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetish87   Email ffetish87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know you're creepy when you're called creepy in a foot fetish forums [Tongue]
Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by ffetish87:
You know you're creepy when you're called creepy in a foot fetish forums [Tongue]

lol [Laugh]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This would look like a thread I would make...without the racism of course
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
This would look like a thread I would make...without the racism of course

well you're a part of the thread now. in your experience, what tips would you give the guy to help him let women take pictures of their feet?

i know you've been perfecting your own techniques, so please share the results [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links