Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How to get women to allow you to take pics of their feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How to get women to allow you to take pics of their feet?
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
This would look like a thread I would make...without the racism of course

well you're a part of the thread now. in your experience, what tips would you give the guy to help him let women take pictures of their feet?

i know you've been perfecting your own techniques, so please share the results [Thumbs Up]

uhh, I have none. [Confused]

Was just sayin'...

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My take is, FOCUS on what your mission is. Its to get feet on your camera. Coming up and sweating and fumbling and stuttering will surely get you a disk full of nothing if that is the way you approach.

If anyone has followed me in the past, there was a series I did called Feet In The Clubs. This is where there were a shit load of women of all races, dancing and drinking, etc. How could I convince many of them to shoot? Well the alcohol factor helped a great deal, cause they were already tipsy. Made it easier to throw the question.

I would say stuff like, "OMG look at your feet!!" and they would shockingly look down and say "What, what happened??" I say, "They are so pretty, I wish I had my camera, Id love to take a photo of them..." So they breathe a sigh of relief that no one spilled something or dirt is on their foot. Then they would say "Oh well you should have had your camera..." then Id whip it out. Their like OMG he's serious. So now while taking that one girls' photo, then the curious ones join in..."Mary what are you doing? He thinks I have great feet and wants a photo." So now the OTHER girls join in and you get that photo with the like 4 girls feet all in them posing (We've all seen them). And that is a start, cause if you see those girls again, they will remember you, and you didn't come off creepy. Sometimes they see you just to come and tell you, "Hey Andre, I did my toes again, wanna see?" More tips later.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha i know this guy is banned but as always this is a valid thread topic. i say just be confident and chill. now i dont much do the photog thing but ive had some shoots lately because im getting into it. but i find that if you are just comfy and cool with your foot fetish the girl will be at ease. but if u are already worried about being embarrassed or percieved as creepy then ur prolly gonna come off as creepy lol
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links