Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question WTF? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Question WTF?
Barefoot Kat
Board Regular
Member # 44636

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Kat   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Kat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wats up wit all u guys liking polish? ewww! i never paint my nails... i find it nasty! [Tongue]

i love to have my feet played wit and i love sexy soles on a girl...

im a barefooter and almost never ever wear shoes and i dont own any socks! [Wink] leg warmers but no socks.

anyways just wondering.

Kat

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/BarefootKatlynn

Kat

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Different strokes.

I love polish, especially black polish. And on the barefooter thing, I dislike dirty feet as well, so sandals are always great.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because painted toes is a sign that you take care of yourself and your feet. Guys who like feet of course like feet that are well taken care of. It also tends to cover up any superficial flaws on the toe nails and enhances the toenails so you can better see the lovely shape.

As for walking barefoot, I used to be barefoot a lot as well, but my feet are much softer and prettier (not to mention smellier [Wink] ) when I keep them in their flats. Which is how my guy likes them when he worships them. So, I no longer walk barefoot and while I sometimes miss the freedom of barefoot walking, I much prefer the pleasure of having my feet worshipped.

But it's always lovely meeting a fellow foot worship lover (is there a word for that?), so welcome aboard! And pics are always welcome here [Wu]

Sarah <3

Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarah, I would love to give those flats a smell!

I agree that the polish enhances the shape of the toes. I'm a polish and clean foot guy.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it more when a girl wears panties...just saying. Lol

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barefoot Kat:
wats up wit all u guys liking polish? ewww! i never paint my nails... i find it nasty! [Tongue]

i love to have my feet played wit and i love sexy soles on a girl...

im a barefooter and almost never ever wear shoes and i dont own any socks! [Wink] leg warmers but no socks.

anyways just wondering.

Kat

Hmmm, I'm now curious as to how your feet look/how sexy are they? [Smile]

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bold statement for a newbie! I am not personally into the barefootin...but hey we all like different things!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not into licking the polish...but to each his own. I just love pretty looking feet, nice soles, smelly feet ect
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Catan:
[QB] Sarah, I would love to give those flats a smell!
/QB]

I'll send them to you when I'm done [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like soft clean feet without callouses and rough skin so any woman who always goes barefoot.. ewwwwwww! i think that's nasty.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy seeing toes with polish and toes without polish. I love seeing natural toes that are sexy that don't need polish. I also like when women make their feet pretty by adding polish as it stands out.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Kat
Board Regular
Member # 44636

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Kat   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Kat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i disagree that polish means ur taking care of them. thats retarded! lol ... then they aren't bare r they.

i take good care of my feet... maybe u need polish cause their toes and gross!

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/BarefootKatlynn

Kat

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know dudes lose their minds when in the presence of a female but I'm not one of them. Your posts are coming off as trolling.

2 posts and both are closed minded and immature.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kat, only two posts in and as Sinnister said you are really coming off across negatively. If you are sincerely interested in joining in the discussions on the board or contributing pictures of your own natural feet and talking about barefooting we'd be happy to have you.

I do find it odd that a gal with hot pink hair would find painted nails as gross. [Big Grin]

[ April 11, 2012, 03:41 AM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This would work better if we could embed images here, but whatever:
http://i.imgur.com/YEl1a.jpg

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links