Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question WTF? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Question WTF?
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Kat, what's with you and the knocking of people liking polish. It's one thing to have ur opinion, but to come in here like your feet is all that, post some pics and let US be the judge. I think polish is sexy. But since u don't like polish, how about a french manicure?? It's pure and nice and sexy!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I do find it odd that a gal with hot pink hair would find painted nails as gross. [Big Grin]

/thread
Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with Sara. When I was a little girl my mom taught me, the way a women's feet looked showed what she thought about and how she cared for herself. That was probably the beginning of my obession with my own feet.(Thanks Mom) But to this day you will never see my toes without polish and my feet well cared for.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
I have to agree with Sara. When I was a little girl my mom taught me, the way a women's feet looked showed what she thought about and how she cared for herself. That was probably the beginning of my obession with my own feet.(Thanks Mom) But to this day you will never see my toes without polish and my feet well cared for.

Mom's are the best lol. When I was a little girl mine told me not to walk barefoot and to take good care of my feet cos some guys like feet. I just brushed her off cos I thought the chances of that were slim and I wasn't going to worry about that then. Little did I know what an understatement that was or how right she would be! I should have listened to her, although I like to think my soles turned out just fine [Tongue]

Sarah <3

Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
I know dudes lose their minds when in the presence of a female but I'm not one of them. Your posts are coming off as trolling.

2 posts and both are closed minded and immature.

Agreed...

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't swing at the easy ones, FIASCo.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
The person that posted this has a dick. I can feel it.

Lmao...The energy seems that way doesn't it? I don't think a female would come off so aggressive. But if you are really a girl (notice no pics were provided) you would learn more about how we interact here by reading more before you post...This is a very civilized "niche" site and though there are a few "assholes" we try to be more understanding of other people's likes. We try not to judge too fast or be too critical because at the end of the day we are MEN WHO REALLY LOVE LADIES WITH NICE FEET or women who like their own feet, other women's feet and men who like their feet. OCCASIONALLY WE GET THE DUDE WHO PRETENDS TO BE A WOMAN AND POST OR WORSE, SHOW PICS OF THEIR MAN FEET while pretending to be a woman..

So, if you decide to post a pic of those feet...MAKE SURE TO SHOW YOUR FACE OR ENOUGH BODY THAT WE KNOW YOU'RE....Well...A WOMAN...

Oh yeah, WELCOME TO WU'S...THE BEST SITE EVER FOR US FOOT PEOPLE..lmmfao4real...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That person IS a dude. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
know whats kind of funny? the OP is negative and so many of you are ready to say s/he's a guy. now if the OP had said something positive like.. i dont care for nail polish cause i think that natural toes like mine can look hotter.. you all would never have yelled 'GUY' [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links