Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My most embarassing foot moment (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My most embarassing foot moment
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute Feet Jen. I hope you won't think Im being creepy,in what Im about to say,but it is brilliant to see one of your posts again,& as always I agreed with every word of it. I can't make my mind up if Lady2's so-called freind was being narrow minded or dam right jealous,that she has not got a footman of her own.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady2. I have been doing some more thinking about your so-called freind,& my first thought was that she was extreamly narrow minded,but during the last hour,it has dawned on me that she could be masking her jealousy,that she has never had a footman,she would'nt be the first lady to secretly want a man to worship her feet. Of cause even if she is secretly jealous,it does not excuse her appalling behaviour,& as far as Im concerned she owes both your man & your good self a big APOLOGY.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Booker-T
Loyal Member
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker-T   Email Booker-T   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx cute feet jen! i feel very welcome now!!
but i wouldn't exactly call myself "new" if u know what i mean!!
I dunno bout you guys, but i'm still in shock over what happened with lady and her friend!
We as foot lovers must stick together! but, i wonder if she secretly does want her toes sucked!! [Wink]
Plastercast...i do feel better for telling my girlfriend,if i didnt i would have gone certifiably insane!! plus...like i said, her feet are absolutely irresistible...the best little peds ive ever seen!
And i'm slowly beggining to accept that its not as wierd as i first thought, i used to think i was the only person in the world with a foot fetish! Now i know im just one of many!!

--------------------
The Ultimate ToeHunter!

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukfootluver
Board Regular
Member # 956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukfootluver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Jen
well my embarrasing moment wasnt just that, it hurt like hell too after realising the teacher had broken my nose lol

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lady2
Loyal Member
Member # 778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lady2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey to all,
I waqs thinking about what you guys said about her being jealous, it could be true. I never thought of it in that way, but it makes sense. She never really had a relationship that ever worked out in the first place.Or maybe, because last year when we all took a trip to myrtle beach,her and I where lying on the beach, and this guy walked by and told her that she should shave her toe!LOL! maybe she is feet sensitive!LOL! I know that was mean of me to tell but hey I am very angry with her. That was funny! anyways we haven't spoken since. She has left a few messages on my cell but I haven't returned her calls yet.
You know what This past month I was doing well at getting my guy to be comfortable with his fetish and to just accept it and enjoy it. He was feeling good about it, he was feeling not so alone anymore, that like booker said hes one of many. Now its almost like she reset everything! [Cuss]
He back to being secretive and ashamed. And the other day I put toe rings on and did my nails and put my feet in his lap and he put my foot down and said that they turn him on but he is embaressed that it does.

I wish he would come and post on this message board. he visits wus but never the message board. I think he would feel better talking to all you guys!! [Smile]

Posts: 74 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Booker-T
Loyal Member
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker-T   Email Booker-T   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi lady!!
I agree with u...i know exactly how your boyfriend feels, i felt the same for years and only now am i feeling comfy with it!!
I think that he should post on this site coz talking to other people who have the same fetish is such an enormous release!! I think it would help him!
I hope your friend realizes how dumb she was being...i wonder if she did shave her hairy toe?? [Finger]

--------------------
The Ultimate ToeHunter!

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its nothing to be embarrased about, there are millions upon millions of guys like him who like to lick, suck & sniff a female foot!!!

you really need to get him to register at this site!!!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
about 3 times a week my ladyfreind's mate visits, & about a year ago,she more than took her shoes off, she sat at such an angle,that her feet, were just a couple of yards from my face, needless to say, I could'nt take my eyes off them,& when started wiggling her toes,it made my day.However this freind of my ladyfreind turned around at this point, & asked me(while grinning all over her face)why I kept looking at her feet, to which I replied with an embaressed smile, is it that obvious to which she just smiled & nodded,but to be fair to her she did say that she did'nt mind & added that she thought it was really sweet,but I could still feel myself going as red as a beetroot though. So that was my most embarassing foot moment, & just as a matter of intrest, what was yours?

Back in 2003 I could only dream about sucking the Toes of my ladyfreind's mate(who now happens too be my cleaner of cause), but unfortunatly the greedy part of me still dreams of reciving a Footjob from my cleaner & I guess this is a dream that even , Jimmy Saville would struggle too fix for me but I would LOVE too be proved wrong about that as I get more & more excited each time I either smell or lick or even just look at the beautiful feet of my cleaner & of cause what makes it even more frustrating is the undenyable FACT that her husband totely neglects her feet too such a point that he's been known too make it perfectly clear that he finds them absolutly repulsive & I have even told her before now that if her husband don't want her sexy feet in his lap then she can always put them into my lap instead because as far as Im concerned they are possitively the most sexy pair of female Feet in which I have had the pleasure too see & that is really some statment because I really have seen some brilliant pairs during these past(nearly)33 years!!!!!!!

--------------------

lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love how PlasterCast brings these 2-3 year old posts back and often continues them without interruption. I'm not being sarcastic, I really find it funny to read these old posts (before many of us were even on this forum). I personally don't go beyond a page or two, but he has to go back over 100 pages to find these. The last post before this was July 28th, 2003. I wish you continued good luck with your cleaner and her feet.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have kinda avoided some embaressing situations as well. and im cautious about who i tell my fetish to. im not ashamed about it, but honestly ireally dont haver the patience to deal with ignorant people. they think they are so funny and cool when the bash people with fetishes. and they arent they are just stupid and ignorant.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess my most embarrassing moment had to be in highschool when I was in the ninth grade. There was this girl that I was friends with that sat next to me in math class. Well, she was wearing flip flops that day and she had this light blue polish on her toes and I couldn't help but stare. She had really nice feet. They were small and she had short toes that were so cute. Anyways, I had been staring at them for a while when all of a sudden she blurts out why are you staring at my feet. I didn't know what to say and I started to turn red, so I told her that I wasn't that I was in a daze and was staring at the floor. She looked at me stupid and went back to doing her work. I should of asked her if she wanted me to suck them for her and see what she would have said. It's funny because several girls that I've been with in the past have never asked me if I had a foot fetish or liked feet when I've played around with their feet and sucked their toes during sex. I guess they like it and don't really care. What's the big deal anyway, I like feet just like other men like boobs or butts. At least we can't get in trouble for looking at feet and we get to see feet all the time.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YupThatsMe
Board Regular
Member # 12880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YupThatsMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too have noticed that there is a misconception with some non foot-fetishists that guys who like feet like all feet... the way I've explained it to one friend who found out about my fetish is that just like he can admire a nice ass on a woman doesn't mean he likes guy's asses
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] I liked that 1 Yup "just like he can admire a nice ass on a woman,doesn't mean he likes guy's asses" I'll be sure to use a saying some thing like that,the next time some one has some thing negative to say about me liking womens feet [Cheers] .

Well while I was deployed over into the middle east I some what suffered for a whole year over there,not getting to see any good looking feet,and then thinking what if I had to go up into Iraq and do a mission and never coming back,so I thought I have to make the best out of every day,so there was this woman in my SQD,and 1 day me and her was talking and she had some decent feet,and long toe's,and I told her she had some pretty feet,and I told her to tell all the women in the company if they needed a foot massage I was the man,for foot massages.We had soldier's from all over the U.S.A cuzz they took 1/2 well more than 1/2 of my company to go to iraq,and I figured well at least 1 of these women has got to know about footmen,not a 1 [Thud] from the out come she told them alright,and my plans back fired [Violent] the word spread pretty quick,and I became known as the King of Kink,just because I like female feet,and once again there was those guys saying well give me a foot massage and blah blah blah, [Mad] [Mad] ,and to put the iceing on the cake some of the guys read about that person that attacked a womans feet,and that made it even worse [Confused] .So it was a long year over there,couldnt get my hands on any feet.And I thought I was going to go nut's,sence I couldnt get my daily fix here at Wu's.The only good thing that might come out of it,may be some of the guy's well try sucking their girlfriend's or wife's toes,or pay more attention to pretty feet.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can only recall today three major embarasmments of the many i've had.

background info first. i'm the product of extremely strict and conservative religious folks. before the bashing comes in, i'm only giving this as background and nothing else.

1- first grade teacher had a ton of shoes by her desk and in her desk drawer. the all had that superb leather perfume and a little sweat combo in them. i got caugth in the process of finding out she had shoes in her desk drawer.. several pairs at that. she called me some kind of dirty something and i said i'm sure my parents would enjoy hearing about the name calling as i retrieved your pen for you. she said she won't mention it if i stay away from her shoes. i agreed all too quickly to get out of the situation before my classmates came in from break.

2-two years ago i was doing a photo shoot. i was surrounded by ladies in all kinds of beautiful heels. the shoot was to promote an album i was making. one girl came on the set uninvited and blurted that the models shouldn't pose for me. she accused me of being a perv who loved to touch womens feet. she said she hated that about me and wanted to know if it was the toes i liked or the sweat i like. talk about a mood killer.

all the girls circled tightly around me with a weird look on their face and the main model said explain. (thankfully my dark complexion hides most of my redness). i replied as evenly as i could that i am a photographer and enjoy fashion. be it heels, hats, skirts, blouses, suits. i also like to shoot what the other guys don't focus on. i like to make it look artistic. plus, even if i liked feet, i'm here to shoot an album.. i'm not crazy enough to mix what i do with my girlfriend with what i do with a camera.

one other girl asked if i had a fetish.. i said no. i don't need to see or know anything about feet or heels to be aroused. that seemed to satisfy the interest. the lady who first came up with it protested and said that they were enabling me to be a perv and post their pics online. one other girl asked me if it was true. i replied, if you want me to post online, sure i'll even supply the site where i post. i don't reveal identies either. but only with consent to get the opinion of other fellow photographers and appreciators of the arts

i wanted to die!!!! but to my surprise, one girl said, he's cool.. after the shoot, you can shoot my feet and i'll see if you're really good. by the end of the shoot, i had photos of all those girls feet. only two made online with express consent. but man i was embarassed

3- seventh grade, i got caught by my teacher looking at her 5 inch heels she had just taken off to put slippers on. i was 'sharpening' my pencil but looking hard at her shoes tryign to pick up a scent (which i barely did) she said infront of the class, my shoes won't sharpen your pencil or help you with my pop quiz, please rejoin us from your fantasy world. i was pissed... but couldn't face her. she apologized two days later and gave me a stick of gum. man did she have the sexiest feet and heels of that time!!!

4-one last one.. just came to me. i was in 5th grade. the desk in front of me was empty and the one besides it was empty. my teacher was asking questions to everyone and i was getting all the answers right (i was a nerd then). but then, she took off her shoes, sat on the empty adjacent desk and propted her feet on the back of the chair infront of my desk. the aroma was too distracting for me and i got every last one of her questions after that wrong. the last one, i never heard the question, she then said out loud, what is it with my feet that you can't even hear my questions? are they sexy for you? you like the smell of the? my husband can't stand them and begs me not to take my shoes off at home, yet you're lost in them? are you ok?

all i could do was mumble, please repeat the question. she asked me to stand up while she repeated the question. i said i couldn't for medical reasons. her face turned red and said she can't believe someone alive likes the smell of her feet! i did get the question half right but i became super quiet for weeks in her class. she tried very hard to get me to be talkative again, but didn't succeed for a while. i decided to get even but got caught (the prank revolved around another interst of mines but isn't what this forum is a bout)

after she told my dad, i got a major spanking. i managed to do some damage control with the folks and only got it bad for the failed prank. but my mom reemed me about the shoe part. she said she couldn't believe i let my grade slip over a foot!! man that was so hard to handle.

but, i pulled myself together and managed to regain focus. at the end of the year, the teacher said she'll never forget me. she never thought boys were so aware so young. and she said i was her fav which is why she was so hard on me. she also said i needed to be less obvious with my interest if i was to survive in the real world. i was mortified again, but she said she will admit that if her hubby paid her that mind, she'd find it sweet and wished that i stayed smart and find a woman who'd understand my ways.

bottom line, i wanted to die!!! but now i'm ok. i am even able to joke about it and talk about it. nothting to be ashamed about. but i'm still careful

lady2, you're the best girlfriend he can hope for. glad you're so supportive!!! I like you already! now to help him out, give him a little time to recover. from my stories, it took a long time to deal with each, but the older I got, the better I got at it. when he feels he has gathered his macho back, he may open up again. just reassur him that you're there for him and you got his back and that you still want to enjoy in private that special bond. man he needs to come here and we'll boost him up.

I've just got my lady to be open to it. i'm supper thankful. a girlfriend who encourages this interest,now that is hot potatoes!!!!!!!!! can't wait for the day mines encourages it!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flicker
Loyal Member
Member # 11860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flicker   Email Flicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plastercast to thank -- I agree, this was a good "oldie" post to bring back.

My most embarassing moment didn't occur in front of a group of my peers, like a number of other ones did, but it was devastating nonetheless. My girl and I had been spending a lazy Sunday afternoon in bed, engaged in a variety of sexual activities. At one point, she was using a vibrator and I was sucking her toes, and suddenly she stopped and said, "Is that supposed to turn me on or something? Because it doesn't!"

Oh... OUCH! I wanted to shrink into a tiny little speck and be blown out the window to Jupiter. We had done that sort of foot play before, and she had professed to enjoy it, but after that, I never dared to touch her feet again. She had the most beautiful size 6-1/2, high-arched, slightly wide feet... but it was just humiliating. Our relationship went downhill from there.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links