Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My most embarassing foot moment (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My most embarassing foot moment
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about 3 times a week my ladyfreind's mate visits,& about a year ago,she more than took her shoes off,she sat at such an angle,that her feet,were just a couple of yards from my face,needless to say,Icould'nt take my eyes off them,& when started wiggling her toes,it made my day.However this freind of my ladyfreind turned around at this point,& asked me(while grinning all over her face)why I kept looking at her feet,to which I replied with an embaressed smile,is it that obvious to which she just smiled & nodded,but to be fair to her she did say that she did'nt mind & added that she thought it was really sweet,but I could still feel myself going as red as a beetroot though. So that was my most embarassing foot moment,& just as a matter of intrest,what was yours.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terence
Loyal Member
Member # 838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terence   Email Terence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My most embarrassing moment had to take place at school in 4th grade. During that time I loved female feet so much I would sniff any female footwear that wasn't being occupied. Towards the end of recess, I would go inside the class room more early than the others just so that I could smell all the female shoes in there. But one day my reading teacher kinda saw me on my knees where the shoes were but she didn't approach me but rather just went on. I've been use to not having someone see me smell stinky female shoes so that moment was the most embarrassing one in my lifetime.
Posts: 79 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terrence. Thank you for sharing that with us,that must have been so embarassing.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terence
Loyal Member
Member # 838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terence   Email Terence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Plaster, another embarrassing moment still took place at school. I was in a class of a short amount of kids and I had a crush on a fellow classmates feet. Her feet has turned me on many of times because of the scent of her feet. When we both sat at a table as a class, she would sit beside me. But what really made me hot was that one day she took off her shoe and there was this quite cheesey scent coming my way but I acted like I didn't smell anything. But after a few minutes, the teacher stopped talking and asked what the smell was. Nobody answered so she walked around looking down on the floor and came to where my friend was beside me and asked me with her eyebrows raised, "Terence, you like that smell?" I was ready to run out of the classroom but I tried to pretend to be ignorant to the fact that my friends foot scent engulfed the area. So she put her shoes back on. I excused myself to go to the restroom due to being dizzy with embarrassment.
Posts: 79 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Terrence. I suspect that was humilliating,but rest assured that one day us feet fans will be regarded as trendsetters,because one day,a certern newspaper,that is famous the world over for having ladys displaying their breasts on page3,will start having ladys feet on page3 instead.

--------------------

ukfootluver
Board Regular
Member # 956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukfootluver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can remember my most embarrasing moment, it happened while i was about 10 years old in my last year of primary school, and my teacher always seemed to go barefoot in lessons, well this one time we were all supposed to be reading and putting writing notes when (after staring at her feet dangling and toes wiggling for about 20 mins) i decided to go and sharpen my pencil and the pencil sharpener and bin was under her desk, well when i got under her desk i started to smell her feet putting my nose within about 2mm of her toes, they only smely slightly, and i got brave and decided to taste them slightly, but just as my tongue touched her big toe it must have startled her because she kicked me right in the face and broke my nose LMFAO, luckily she never knew what i was doing and she felt really bad, but she did say to the headmaster infront of the class that most of the kids didnt sharpen their pencils right under the desk my her feet lol, i think the teacher probably thought i was looking up her skirt rather than smelling her feet lol, and one other time i was round a mates house when i was about 12 and i always remember his older sister has beautiful feet (she still has) and i cant believe i just came out and asked her if i could smell her feet, to my surprise she said yes and made me lay on my back and she sat on the sofa and placed her feet on my face, i was in bliss......untill her dad walked in the room asked her what she was doing (i was 12 she was 16) and when she said oh he wanted to smell my feet her Dad called me a little weirdo and chucked me outta his house lol,
Posts: 26 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those where some good ones plastercast,terence,& ukfootluver,your pretty brave there ukft,tasteing the teacher's big toe,I only have 2 embarassing moment's on the foot subject,nothing like you all's,the 1st one was when i use to work for the state,doing road work,and when ever we was near the green county line there was this conveince store that sold adult mag's and a few of us would go buy some for the crew to look at(like during break time)every body else would buy the normal stuff like hustler,cherry,play boy an penthouse,well that day I bought a leg sex,mag an leg action,that was totally new to them,they didn't care about seeing spreading toes,soles,toe's an all that good stuff,1 dude said it was a turn off to him,boy they let me have when we got back,one old dude was like you nasty #@*&@*! i can't believe you suck womens toes,and it went on an on,from every body just about,an the other 1 happened recently which I posted that 1 already,in another topic,about me telling a couple about my likeing for womens feet & toes,then the word got around,women quit coming out side bare footed(they started back recently [Big Grin] )and one night I went down to drink some beer with the neighbor's,they where all setting out side when I got to them this old man came up to me, pulled his foot out of his sandle and said hay! would you like to play with my foot,I got really mad [Mad] ,that was really embarrassing,because every 1 was out there,and I said HELL NO!! every 1 was laughing an looking at me,then I said I like womens feet only,then he said I was just jokeing,I know you like womens feet. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terence
Loyal Member
Member # 838

Fantom, I'm glad you shared that last experience because there was a time when I was younger where a male would make a fun of me, asking me if I could smell his feet. You know, it doesn't only embarrass me but for goodness sake it really makes me angry. One thing I've notice is that some people take this fetish the wrong way. Like you, you told this guy that you ONLY like female feet. And some people just assume that a foot guy likes just feet. But I feel your embarrassment Fantom.
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

UKfotlover. Thank you for sharing those two foot situations with us,I found myself really admiring your bottle,because I would have been too terrafied to carry out either of those acts,particuly the 2nd one,due to the fear of getting an absolute hideing of the girl's farther.

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Ftphantom & Terrence. Im very sorry to learn about the stick you have both taken from these ignorant people,because I seariously belive,as I have stated earlier in this thread, that in the future we will be regarded as trendsetters.

--------------------

lady2
Loyal Member
Member # 778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lady2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heye terence and ftpantom,
I am sorry to hear about some other males making fun of your foot fetish, but whatever what do they know, thay are just ignorent and anything that is slightly different from what everyone else is doing seems to be funny to these people. Little do they know how much fun it could be:)
I too have a story to tell you. I got made fun of too by one of my friends. As you all know well my guy has a foot fetish and you all know me well I am quite happy and involved with it. I haven't told any of my friends or my boyfriends friends because I will leave that up to him if he, its not my business to go there. But one of my friends who I am so angry with right now. She came over to my boyfriends ,beacuse it was our meeting place,beacuse we where going to go camping. Well she asked him if she could play on his computer. Him always being the nicest guy said ok. Turned out she found wus site! I personally think she was snooping, but she said she wasn't. I was in the other room showing my guy, my new white gold toe ring. She storms in the room and says I am leaving. I said why what wrong. then she told me infront of my guy, your dating a weirdo, he has some weird foot fetish, and stuff like that, and I don't know what you are doing with him! Ok by then I thought my poor Ben was going to pass out of embarresment. he looked furious and upset at the same time. I didn't know what to say to her. All I told her then was that she has no business to just blurt out stuff on his private lifea nd to insult and embaresse him like that. i felt like telling her off but I wasn't in the mood to argue with her. I just asked her to leave. I felt really horrible for my guy. he was so embarresed.
I haven't spoken to her since. I'm too mad that she would pull shuch an imature,rude and senseless act.
You see, some people are really something. [Confused]

Posts: 74 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Lady2, ya people are like that

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Lady2. Im very sad that this inccident occured,& as far as Im concerned,if your freind can't accept your man's fetish,then she is not a real freind,anyway it is none of her buisness,what you & your man get up to in private is it.

--------------------

Booker-T
Loyal Member
Member # 925

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Booker-T   Email Booker-T   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lady and all u guys!! I'm the new guy here,but have been checking out wu's site for years!!
i've managed to avoid embarrassing situations because ive kinda kept my fetish hidden for fear of ridicule!! I did however, get really embarrassed when it came to telling my girlfriend about my fetish,its the hardest thing ive ever done! but i had to...she has the prettiest feet ive ever seen!! Lady...your friend was way out of order...i hope your boyfriend didnt take it too badly...i would have gone on a murder spree!! [Mad]
I agree...uk footlover is one brave S.O.B!!
Keep up the good work!

--------------------
The Ultimate ToeHunter!

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Booker T. I expect that now you have told your Girlfreind about the footfetish,you feel better for it,even though it was without dought,the most embarassing moment of your life at the time.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links