Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Moms with hot feet... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Moms with hot feet...
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm nope.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mom had a good-looking Latina friend in her mid to late 30s that always wore hot shoes. She used to like to play fight and tickle me when I was a teenager (around 16 or so). Sometimes when she played around, she would pinch my balls which I thought was strange.

One time she came by while my mom was out. She was playing around again I got hard-on. She started teasing me about the erection and then grabbed it. I popped within seconds. Like a jackass, I mentioned it to my brother and he told my mom. Her friend denied it and needless to say, it never happened again. Ah nice memory. If only I had never opened my mouth.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember my friends mom when I was about 9 playfully tapped her barefoot on my face

she was fat, ugly, and had bad feet so it didn't do much for me

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never knew of a MILFF (Mom I'd Like to Foot F**k...lol!) when I was growing up, but I know plenty now. Oddly enough, the Moms I know are all friends my age, not Moms of friends my age.

Does that count?

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona rest assured no matter what may happen with pregnancy, your feet will still look great. Love your work

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had two friends with very sexy feet. Never enjoyed them in real time but enjoyed them many many times in my mind...etc

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
ive often wondered if pregnancy would change my feet.i hope if i have kids in the future my feet will still look good:)

Here's what you have to look forward to Mona:

The first few months of pregnancy are no problem. However, since most gals do tend to put on some baby fat feet tend to spread out a bit and in some cases will permanently become one 1/2 to 1 shoe size larger! When you are in the hospital and hooked up to the "drug machine" everything seems to run down to your toes. My wife's feet were swollen and her toes looked like friggen sausages. The swelling of course went down within a week, but her feet are now a size 8 1/2 when she was wearing 8's before! Other than that her feet look the same as before she was pregnant 9 years ago. Her sister's feet did the same thing a few years ago when she was pregnant, but they look fine now!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry...but stories of someone's mom's feet = [Puke] for me...unless the "someone's mom" is around my age (27) or younger of course. [Wink]

Yeah I know...why did I click on this thread if I didn't want to hear the "mom" stories...lol [Tongue]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! There are some laid back modern day moms out there.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the one thing we can all agree on though is that MILF's today are totally different to MILF's of yore.

I cant imagine a 35 year old mother wearing toe rings or anklets in the early 70's. Hippies excluded.

For that matter, i seem to recall alot of people would frown on a woman with red painted toes.

They were whores you know! lol.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BGfootlover
Board Regular
Member # 14043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BGfootlover   Email BGfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mom has wonderful feet - size 7,very soft and high arch.In house she walks in slippers but when she sits on a chair or on a sofa she immediately takes her slippers off and is barefoot.I know it's weird but I really want to massage,kiss,lick and tickle my mom's hot feet.For now I just smell and lick her mules,flip-flops and slippers.Should I tell her about my fetish?Need an advice,please!

--------------------
footlover@mail.bg

Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links