Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Moms with hot feet... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Moms with hot feet...
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have friends whose mothers have sexy feet. If so have they ever teased you or has it been brought up?

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sutoanhe
Major Player
Member # 5520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sutoanhe   Email sutoanhe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I have a friend whose mother has pretty cool feet. They are not most beautiful feet on planet, but she is around 50 years old, she use to paint her nails with white colour and looks great in shoes. Last summer I came to friend's house because we were going to camp and I was waiting him till he packs his bag. I was standing in hall and I looked to the right, where they have a shoe closet. Beside it where on the ground his mother's brown mules. Brown leather mules that she wears to work. I couldn't help my self when I imagined,that she came from work like hour and half ago and they have to smell just great. So I took one of them to my hands and put my nose inside of that leather mule. Oh man, it was so cool, I couldnt's stop. While I inhalated that great smell, his mom came from a kitchen to offer me a cake. She saw me with my nose in her shoes. She stoped, looked really suprised, but then she reacted great. She offered me a cake and told me, that the cake is from apples and I can eat it, not just to smell it. Gave me a huge smile and left back to the kitchen. After that, maybe three weeks after that accident I met her in town. She wore white mules and her nails were painted on red. We talked for five minutes (I felt that my face is more red than her nails), she pointed on her feet and told me, that she bought new pair of mules, if I like them? I told her, they are beautiful and went each other own way. And the biggist shock happened one day in winter, I came over to friends house, but he wasn't at home, just his mother was at home. We had quick conversation but at the end she is saying: "No one knows what happened and I have offer for you. If you want, you can borrow those shoes for a winter time." I was confused, I didn't know how to react, I just said OK. She took them out of closet, gave them to me and said, she wants them back at the start of summer.
I had great winter, even if I have girlfriend, sometimes I take them out of my hidden place and smell those shoes. Summer didn't start yet, I still have them home (I took some pics), but now I'm thinking how to bring them back to her. I don't know, do you have some idea?

Sutoanhe

Posts: 139 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, my wife is a mum, and i think her little size 5's are hot!

But, yeah, my best mates mum always had awesome feet. She would always wears those "scuffs" around the house when ever i was there, usually waiting for my mate to get ready so we could go out. She's getting on now, but her feet were very tender, painted, well shaped, and honey-color-tanned right up to her late 40's. The amount of man milk i spilt thinking about them must be about a litre.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girls Foot Kisser
Board Regular
Member # 3621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girls Foot Kisser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. My old best friends mom made us pain her toenails once and she paid us 20 bucks!!
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wowee.

--------------------

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by slavetofeet:
Does anyone have friends whose mothers have sexy feet. If so have they ever teased you or has it been brought up?

When I was a kid my best friend's mom at that time had really nice feet. Always well pedicured and wore hose a lot. I can remember one time we were all sitting watching TV and she had her hosed feet propped up on a stool while she was smoking a cigarette. We were about 14 and she was 39 at the time. Man, that was a long time ago... I'm almost as old now as she was then.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless foot stools.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup! I was about twelve years old and my friends mom was notorious for her dipping and dangling and always in hose. She was ok looking and had a good figure but she wasnt a hottie. We were watching tv at his house and my friend fell asleep on the floor. I got the idea to rest my head on the couch near her feet and pretended that I was sleeping. She must have been engrossed in the movie and she didnt seem to notice. I was peeking at her feet thru my squinted eye lids. After a few minutes she shifted her legs and pushed her sole in my face. She instantly pulled her foot away and mumbled something like um am mum sorry and she patted me on the head. I acted as if I was still sleeping and before long her feet were no more 12 inches from my face and they smelled wonderfull. The movie was over a few minutes later and she woke us up. Dam! I was quite the little perv.

[ March 27, 2005, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: Bman ]

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

thats great.

--------------------

t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anymore stories about friends moms?
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim is a mother of 2 and has really sexy feet. And my mother in law also has very pretty feet. Before anyone comes to any conclusions I have no interest in my mother in laws feet but they are pretty.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I had great winter, even if I have girlfriend, sometimes I take them out of my hidden place and smell those shoes. Summer didn't start yet, I still have them home (I took some pics), but now I'm thinking how to bring them back to her. I don't know, do you have some idea?

Sutoanhe

here's an idea... gift wrap them and give them back with a card saying... here is the little present I owed you from the winer.. thanks for the gift!. and hand it to her discretely. you're fortunate she's very understanding!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clrview
Member # 8633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clrview         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was 15, my friend Billy invited me to sleepover. Billy's parents were divorced and Billy lived alone with his mother(Pam). Pam was in her mid 30's 5'5" blond with cute little size 6ish feet. I've dreamed about touching those soft soles and painted toes many a night. I never had the chance until this sleepover. We rented a movie and were going to watch it on Billy's back screened porch, the porch was small but it had a sofa and a television on it. It was summer and there was a nice breeze on the porch. We put the movie in and took seats on the sofa. Pam came out onto the porch and said she wanted to join us. Pam sat down next to Billy. This is where the fun begins. Pam swings her bare feet up onto the sofa, resting them against Billy's right thigh.Billy looks at his mother and tells her to put her feet down, they're bothering him. Instead of putting her feet down, Pam playfully pokes Billy in the ribs with her bare toes. Billy grabs his mothers foot and tells her to quit it. This is where I make my move. I get up to get a soda and offer Billy and Pam a refill. Billy takes the opportunity to slide over to where I was sitting away from Pam's bare feet. When I return to the porch Pam still had her feet to her side and I took my seat in the middle(my turn)! Pam's bare feet were resting against my right leg (skin on skin). Pam asked me if her feet were bothering me and I told her not at all. There was a breeze coming through the screen and Pam reached behind her to grab a light blanket to toss over her bare legs and feet. I was in heaven, bare soles against my leg and 2hrs of movie ahead. Just when I think it can't get any better, it does! Just as the movie begins, Pam moved her left foot over my lap and started poking Billy in the ribs. Pissed off, Billy grabbed his mothers foot and twisted it. Pam tried to free her left foot by kicking Billy with her right foot. Billy lets her foot go and tells her to quit it. Pam stops and as she is sliding her legs/feet back across my lap under the blanket I make my move. I gently grabbed both sets of toes with my left hand and both heels with my right. Pam didn't pull her feet off my lap but actually wiggled het toes and rested her bare soles against the wood I was sporting in my shorts. For the next 2 hrs I sat back, niether of us moved and I enjoyed. (True story)
Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive often wondered if pregnancy would change my feet.i hope if i have kids in the future my feet will still look good:)

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've heard that it can if you're not taking care of your feet and standing in them all the time.....but that is what i've heard from a very very small number of folks.

RPM

p.s. that means.. don't sweat it..

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links