Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » others touching wifes's feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: others touching wifes's feet
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand the whole turn on of other guys touching your girls feet.

Why be the guy watching when you can easily be the guy doing the touching?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my gf wouldnt allow that to happen and if it did,i swear it would be the last thing he"d ever do in his life.its come close,i went to a fetish party a couple years ago and this guy kept harrassing my girlfriend about her feet whenever i wasnt around and when i saw him come up to her again after she buzzed him off,i got loud wit him n almost slugged his old indian ass.luckly one of the promoters understood what was going on and pulled this guy to the side,and eventually threw him out later that evening for other resons.
ive also had guys come up to me personally and ask for "sweedish massages" from her,wich ive always declined ofcourse,and id say every so ofen some guy asks her for somthing foot related to her or asks me)why they ask me is beyond me)and we always decline,we are exclusive and most people respect that,therefore it doesnt bother me when they ask,but like i said,if i saw it,or somguy kept harrasing her,id off him

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think alot of people her are talking alot of hot air. I would offer to massage ANY womans feet if they were sore wether she has a man or not. It is up to her if she wants to let me do it for her or not. If she does it shows she must not care about her man very much. So you guys who are gonna "off or hit " some guy for doing it better take a look at your woman first.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not want any other person touching my fiancee's feet except me... it almost goes back to the Pulp Fiction theory of feet touching (if anyone is familar with the opening lines about foot rubbing, lol) But in all seriouness, I think foot rubbing is too sensual to be allowed for other men, if you don't mind that's great, but I DO NOT like the idea of some other guy doing that.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm cool with it. I get to play with my mates wives feet all the time. It's only fair i reciprocate.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toelicker91:
I think alot of people her are talking alot of hot air. I would offer to massage ANY womans feet if they were sore wether she has a man or not. It is up to her if she wants to let me do it for her or not. If she does it shows she must not care about her man very much. So you guys who are gonna "off or hit " some guy for doing it better take a look at your woman first.

On some levels,I agree witcha,look @ the wifey first if somthing happends.but in my mind jus the thought of some guy touching my wifeys feet would be a bad mistake on his part nomatter thr circumstance.unless its the korean women @ the nail salon,I don't want anyone but me touching her feet,as well as any other "special place" on her body.same thing with drunken idiots harrassing her about her feet,or anyother place on her body.a guy one time was relentless nomatter how many times she told him to leave her alone,so I approached him n almost duffed him,made a scene,delt wit the embarressment,etc,true story.weather its feet or anything else,somone who messes or harrasses my gf even after she buzzes him off n tells them no and they don't take that as an answer,deals with me,its been done b4,and probably will happen again.
"Toelicker91",I'm sure you ask to give to variouse women,married or not,and I'm sure if they say no,you leave it be n go on ya merry ways right?I think you misread what I was saying,if not then that's some "air" right there

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vineofthorns,
You are correct if I offer and the woman says no thank you I say well if you ever want it done and we are here at the same time I would be happy to give you a massage. I have also done it for some women in a bar in front of their man. One guy told me he hated feet so if she wanted it done and she was willing to let me then go for it. He had no problem. He said I know who she is going home with. One guy wanted to fight but thought better of it when his gf told him its ok. He wasnt bothering me. Hey if he swings I hope he would have knocked me out, if not well you know the rest. So i guess it just depends on how the woman takes the offer.

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KpandP25
Board Regular
Member # 10345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KpandP25   Email KpandP25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could have predicted where the responses would go on this subject. For all of us here feet are a very sexual thing. So I think for most of us this question is akin to asking "Would you let another guy touch your women's ass or breasts".

Some of us have relationships where a certain amount of swinging or sharing takes place. There are others who are totally exclusive so any form of interaction is unacceptible. You could probably map this question responses along these lines.

As for me, my girl and I do some swinging and having another guy rub her feet would not bother me. On the other hand it would not turn me on either.

Kevin

--------------------
Kevin

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bmw2k4
Board Regular
Member # 2858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bmw2k4   Email bmw2k4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriends feet are mine only!! no fuking way is any1 even touching them besides me!
Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love watching other guys worship my wife's feet. It turns all three of us on!!!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moman:
It depends on who he is. There's a couple that we have been "exclusive" with for about 15 years. I find it a total turn on when he rubs my wife's feet or when she rubs his cock with her feet (I also enjoy watching her give him oral). Not sure how I would feel about someone else rubbing them - I would probably feel honored that someone else finds her feet a sexy as I do.

MoMan

It is interesting that you shoul.d say that because my cleaner's husband does'nt seem to get turned on by her feet at all in fact 18 months ag at one of her birthday partys she suddenly put her feet into his lap & he looked at her as if she had just pissed on the carpet, mind you he was eating at the time but it still would'nt put me off because as I'be said before her feet are so beatiful in my opinion.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, at the last foot party I attended, a similar situation presented itself. My wife and I went to a foot party back in September where we met some cool people. The last foot party a couple of weeks ago, I went alone. I was talking with a guy who was asking about my wife. At the first party, he thought she was one of the models and was going to ask her to go into a private session with her. He told me he refrained after he found out she wasn't a model and she was my wife. I told him that, if he wanted to, I would have let him do a private session with her if he wanted. As long as there's nothing sexual going on, I know about it, and my wife is cool with it, I say go for it. I told my wife that this guy was asking for her and she was flattered. She said she'd do it the next time if he asks her.

I don't really share the sentiments that it turns me on to see someone else doing "things" to my wife's feet though...unless of course that someone else is female.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
As long as there's nothing sexual going on, I know about it, and my wife is cool with it, I say go for it.

I reckon there's a bit of semantic ambiguity surrounding what constitutes something sexual though. To me, the notion of a man putting his mouth to a woman's foot for the purposes of pleasure (his or hers) is very sexual indeed, though certainly not in the biological sense of reproductive organs, intercourse, and such. It's the scenario itself that's overflowing with sexuality in a case like that, but that's precisely what appeals to me so much about couples who have open relationships and enjoy having the wife allow other men to be intimate with her feet. I must have a voyeuristic streak in me somewhere that causes me to appreciate that sort of thing precisely because I do see it as sexual. I totally get Bondo's point though and understand full well what he means when he says "as long as there's nothing sexual going on".

I think it's real cool that the guy at the party was courteous enough to refrain from approaching your wife after realizing that you two were together. Having been in the foot party scene as long as I have, I've seen that happen and I've also seen what happens when the guy chooses not to refrain from approaching the gal even when he knows that she's attached. Thankfully there haven't been too many of those incidents over the years to contend with, but they were never pretty and given the choice I would've opted to not have been a witness to them.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Benji:
I do not want any other person touching my fiancee's feet except me... it almost goes back to the Pulp Fiction theory of feet touching (if anyone is familar with the opening lines about foot rubbing, lol) But in all seriouness, I think foot rubbing is too sensual to be allowed for other men, if you don't mind that's great, but I DO NOT like the idea of some other guy doing that.

Providing your giving your woman's feet the attention in which they crave I honestly don't think you need to worry about her letting another man rub his feet against her's. As far as Im concerned the only reason my cleaner has allowed me the honour of massarging her feet as well as licking them, as well as painting her Toenails & playing footsie is because her husband neglects her beautiful Feet which baffles me because if I was married to her I would worship those feet of her's at every oppotunity but don't worry I would'nt dare do anything else to her I promise.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like others have said, it all boils down to sexual lifestyle (swinger, exclusive) as well as the intensity of your sexual feelings towards feet.

I know I wouldn't want ANY guy near my girlfriends feet. Purely because I view them with the same sexual connotations as breasts, ass, etc. I know I wouldn't like some guy buzzing around my girlfriends feet; they'd be in my mouth later on and the thought of a guy doing stuff with my girlfriends feet isn't a turn on at all.

Each to their own, but in my personal opinion, I dont accept other guys doing anything with my girlfriends feet, let alone touching them. and Toelicker91, if I found some guy harassing my girlfriend for her feet, I'd without a doubt hit him something severe. It'd be just like him asking her for sex.

Would you allow a guy to ask your girlfriend/wife for sex?

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links