Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » MY FETISH (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: MY FETISH
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by feetness:
I was together with my girlfriend for 2 yrs before i told her about my foot fetish.
You are one step ahead though already... the fact that she is giving you footjobs already, should make it all a bit easier.
This is how i told my girlfriend:
She gave me a footjob once, just out of the blue. I straight afterwards told her how much i enjoyed it and that i think i have a foot fetish. Since then she wanted to explore it just as much as i did.

Good golly miss molly! Indeed if she's giving you footjobs already you're 99% of the way there I'd think. Just reinforce that you LOVED it and continue to share with her how much you like her feet and what you want to do with them. I don't think you'll have any problems.

I didn't tell my wife for 23 years, but she accepted it whole-footedly and has continued to indulge me more every day. It's probably somewhat easier for us married guys, we know (hopefully) that our gal loves us and wants to make us happy. She knows I'll do anything for her, and she's demonstrating that she feels the same way about me. Go for it!

You didn't have any kind of foot play with your wife for 23 years? That's like the length of my life.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links