Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » work feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: work feet
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer them nice and clean myself. It just seems more like the girl really cares about her feet that way. Although my ex hated feet she wore sandals all the time during summer and let me sniff her sexy size six and halfs once in a while.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to have her feet right out of her shoes, all warm and sweaty. It is so damn sexy.

I don't get how some guys could like cold feet, especially for footjobs. It seems like the cold temperature would make your cock even more limp.

Warm, sweaty peds all the way!!

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love work feet! and about the temperature deal i much more prefer warm feet, the cold just kinda shocks me. Also the warmth make the smell come out more it seems.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona i like work feet but i must say i like the cold touch also.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Work Feet" are great as long as the aroma is faint. I don't dig really smelly feet. But just a little aroma is great.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess im a fresh out the boots/shoes type of guy.i do enjoy warm feet,probably as much as i enjoy cold feet.fjs with colder feet are my preferance in that department all tha way
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can we see thoes work feet ???
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Humm work feet are alright,but I really like em when you waite 15-30 minutes after wards smells alot better.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my fiance's feet are sooo stinky when she gets home from work, it's nice when I peel off her shoes and socks, and take a whiff, instant stiffy
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First thing that happens if my hubby is home when I get home from work, My high heels get abducted or my feet end up in his face, it all depends on my mood...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer them smelly. If I wanted to smell soap and lotion I'd go beat off to the storage cabinet in my bathroom. Definately gotta go with the "Work Feet" group.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a long time, I didn't consider myself a "smelly foot" person. I was worried that some people might lump me into that other [extreme] category. I simply appreciate a MILD hint of odor...nothing too strong. Some guys (or gals) like their partner's feet a little too funky. The kind of funk that clears out a whole room. That's just disgusting!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My babe's work feet are too smelly for me. So she tends to wash em a bit.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thosetoes:
My babe's work feet are too smelly for me. So she tends to wash em a bit.

which girl?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only person who noticed the post from Sasha!

Hello Sasha...sure has not been the same around here without you...

I hope the job thingy is going well for you...

kiss on the cheek and a firm pat to that gorgeous bum of yours...

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links