Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » work feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: work feet
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello all
my footguy has been on a kick where he wants my feet as soon as i get home from work.he calls them work feet hehe.apparently he likes how soft wearing shoes and socks make my feet and also the smell.im not sure if ive ever seen anything on here mentioned about this.do you guys like work feet as well?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ July 22, 2007, 05:25 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
do you guys like work feet as well?

There are a LOT of footguys out there who live for that sort of thing - "work feet" as it were - feet straight from the shoes after a long & tiring day of relentless activity & perspiration. I'm one of the odd men out when it comes to this issue because I'm not really into the "work feet" thing. I very much prefer that the gal's feet be squeaky clean and odor-free before indulging. If she didn't have the chance to shower first, it wouldn't exactly stop me from indulging, but alas fresh & clean are indeed my preferences of choice when it comes to feet.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was never into the whole "smelly foot thing". Not to say that your feet smell, it's just that i'd rather clean feet, no all hot and sweaty-although many will disagree.

I'm more of a babyoil footjob guy..lol.

BTW i took a quick peak at your vids, very nice.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I am definitely into smelly feet so any leftovers toss them my way..lol
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am definitely with Jack on this one. Squeaky clean feet are for me and no offense but the odor of stinky feet is actually a turn off for me.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ July 22, 2007, 05:55 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FM7
Major Player
Member # 3133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FM7   Email FM7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I would call em 'After work' feet, and YES that is deffo what I crave.......... [Smile]

Cheers

FM7

Posts: 115 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FM7 you got me thinkin then..
After work Feet
After Dinner Mints

Maybe someone should make a dinner mint that tastes like After work feet; You'd make millions in the market from guys like us [Wink]

Here's a question for you guys; Which do you prefer more? warm, almost hot to touch feet, or really cold feet?

No idea why, But I actually prefer cold feet to warm feet. Lucky for me my girlfriends feet are very cold, even in summer [Big Grin] hehe

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh..yeah Mona Work Feet sound nice, i wish i could play with a pair!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18333 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The appeal of "work feet" is more in the texture (soft and silky) and temperature of the tootsies than the smell for me, though I'm certain other fellas would beg to differ!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona...

It's funny that you brought that up.. I was gonna start a thread about this.... last nite my wife came home from working a 10 hour day... our sofa and loveseat are "kiddy cornered" aganist our wall, with the coffee table in front of them... I'm laying down on the sofa, she's on the loveseat and starts talking on the phone... then I smell something VERY familiar... I glance to my left and about 14-16 inches away from my face there are her socked feet, propped up on the table, and she's wiggling them and flexing them like crazy... and they had that "fresh out of the boots" smell... they smelled AWESOME... I got to breathe them in for a good 10 minutes while she talked on the phone, and she was none the wiser! [Evil Grin] haven't experienced that for quite some time.. to say the least, it was quite wonderful [Smile] [Cool]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LicknTickleFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 2004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LicknTickleFeet   Email LicknTickleFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I crave hot feet that have been encased in shoes all day. I like her to let me take them off for her and smell their delicious scent.
Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by UnholyPriest:
Here's a question for you guys; Which do you prefer more? warm, almost hot to touch feet, or really cold feet?

We seem to share that affection for cold feet, UnholyPriest. With me it's all about the initial contact. I vastly prefer the jolting sensation of cold female feet touching my skin because of the manner in which they set off all kinds of stimulation bells & whistles in the body. Plus, one of my favorite hobbies is finding naughty ways in which to warm up pairs of cold tootsies. This is one of the key reasons why I absolutely love living in a place with cold winters!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madmax1971
Board Regular
Member # 11697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for madmax1971   Email madmax1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to go with the 'so fresh and so clean' crowd on this one. Although temperature isn't really a factor, I do like cold feet because it gives me an excuse to warm them.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links