Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sock fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: sock fetish
PugetSoundJason
Board Regular
Member # 9281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PugetSoundJason   Email PugetSoundJason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer bare, but I love adorable socks on women. I think I like cute socks even more since the last Portland Foot Party, where I was fortunate enough to worship the feet of Kirsten and take in her amazing scent with socks on. Slowly peeling them off and inhaling her feet when I took them off was a treat as well.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
those sexy sports socks that don't come up no further than the heel
they are sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more. I go nuts for those.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
quote:
Originally posted by ilikesoftpeds:
LOL....tootsylover, that avatar is hilarious [Laugh]

When I was in college (arts conservatory) the ballet studios were close to the music studios. After late night practice, I would sneek over to the ballet studios to find old discarded socks, ballet shoes, toe pads and whatnot. I would take some of those sexy, stinky toe pads and smell them while getting my rocks off [Jerkoff] and looking at a picture of pretty peds.

So, yeah.....I like stinky toe pads/socks/ballet shoes, etc

Once, I found some old smelly socks in the hallway of the music building RIGHT INFRONT OF MY CLOSET/LOCKER and secretly took them back to my dorm room. I smelled one sock and wrapped the other sock around my cock and and fucked the sock until I blew my load of cum in it. The smell from the sock and the other smelly sock on my cock intensified my orgasm and I came like a volcano.

Another time I took the old ballet shoes home, smelled one while fucking/rubbing my cock in the other, them blew my load in it [Jerkoff] [Big Grin]

I hope you were sure all the footwear belonged to chicks.
Tjat was totely mind-blowing & too be honest I nearly blew my load just through reading that.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think girls in white athletic socks (especially the "saggy" kind) look sexy, especially if they have great legs. Kinda like the socks that the girls at Hooters wear. But I usually can't wait to get to a girl's bare feet. It's kinda like opening a gift. Sometimes I am really excited and other times I'd like to return the gift but the antisipation is awesome.

This reminds me of a trip out of town on business a year ago or so and I was at a Hooters and had quite a few drinks. It was late afternoon on a weekday so the place was dead. (This is one of those true stories that you remember forever) I got the courage to tell one of the girls (the bartender actually) that I liked pretty feet. Bingo! She took off her shoes and socks without me even asking to show me her feet. They were cute as hell. I complimented her and the other girls noticed. Every waitress in the place removed their shoes and socks and showed me their feet without me even asking. I couldn't believe it! I'm not kidding, every pair was above average and a couple were gorgeous. BUT the anticipation of those socks coming off was awesome. The place wasn't busy so I assume that they were in a fool around mood. Maybe three other guys in the place. I don't think it would have happened if they were busy.

The sad part was that every one of them agreed (I just asked to see if they would) that I could take pictures if I wanted but alas, I had no camera.

By the way their boss was there and chuckling about it. He didn't seem to care. It was the safety of the group and the boss not caring thing that made it happen I think. What a missed opportunity (the pictures)! If it hadn't been so far from home I would have returned with my camera. But then again, the situation could have been totally different and the response not the same. Plus I have to drink quite a bit before I have the nerve to do those things.

Socks pers se are not a turn on. It's the sexy little tootsies inside that get me rolling!
[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
Socks pers se are not a turn on. It's the sexy little tootsies inside that get me rolling!

I agree wholeheartedly. Having said that though, I'll point out that those low ankle-high athletic socks that girls sometimes wear with sneakers when their legs are bare (because the socks are low enough to not be seen with the sneakers on) can sometimes very much turn me on because of the amount of ankle & foot top that is exposed by the sock when the sneaker is taken off. Seeing a gal in those really gets my engine going and all cranked up for the big peel-off!

[Mmm]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy sport socks on female feet, and aven more so, I absolutely LOVE when ladies wear those sexy little socks with the frilly lace around the ankles.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now thats what I call a fetish,to be into sock's.
Socks don't do any thing for me though.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love socks i proly like socks more than dirty feet.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dirtyfootman:

Uh-oh, now you're going to have to change your screen name to sockman instead!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamie372
Board Regular
Member # 14145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamie372   Email Jamie372   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey you guys! I am new here and I totally agree with you. I love a girl who has on slightly dirty white socks, especially if you can see there foot print in the bottoms. I'd love to meet some girls who are into that if there are any out there, haha. I cant find them around here, but anyway I just wanted to say that I love socks too, take it easy.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
knee high socks TURN ME ON BEYOND BELIEF!
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by dirtyfootman:

Uh-oh, now you're going to have to change your screen name to sockman instead!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Na I dont think that is going to happen stll love dirty feet though.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitarplyr9
Board Regular
Member # 14199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitarplyr9   Email guitarplyr9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i prefer barefeet, but i used to love just sitting with my ex girlfriend and holding her feet when she had socks on. i'd love to get a footjob from a girl with socks on.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of you may get a kick out of this site...
Knee High Sox!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like taking my girlfriends socks off.Its people who do things like stealing socks that give people with a feetfetish a bad name just my opinon
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links