Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sock fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: sock fetish
alx_nikka
Board Regular
Member # 11938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alx_nikka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so i was looking through this forum and i have found nothing on sock fetish. I, for one love women socks..I used to steal my female co-workers socks when they leave their socks in their shoes in the office. i love the smell of it. Especially when it is moist and stinky. I would take their socks and put them on dick. its like im fucking their socks...i love that feeling. does anyone here have a sock fetish?
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not me. I spend all my time trying to get gals out of their socks because it's their bare feet that I'm after. I'm not knocking guys who are into the sock thing though. Whatever floats your boat is cool with me as long as everybody's happy. If you're stealing the socks then that's another story though because I don't endorse that at all.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm all for bare, socked and stockinged feet [Big Grin]

Liek Calico however, I don't think stealing socks is a good idea. Difference in my opinion though is partly because it's much more fun when they willingly give you their socks, or better yet, keep their socks on and let you have fun with them [Wink]

I don't think I really have a preference when it comes to socked, stockinged or bare feet, as each has their own appeal.

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
socked feet rule!! I love it too, the smell the dirt everything....... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like socks too. Especially white socks, bobbi socks, etc. I would love to get a footjob from a girl with fluffy white socks on and blow aload all over them.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah socked feet rule...although I haven't got to personally experience any yet. [Cry]

It's a new year though...hopefully 2006 brings me an opportunity (or maybe more than one, of course I would just be happy with AN) to have some pretty girl's aromatic sock feet pressing down on my face. [Hump]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL....tootsylover, that avatar is hilarious [Laugh]

When I was in college (arts conservatory) the ballet studios were close to the music studios. After late night practice, I would sneek over to the ballet studios to find old discarded socks, ballet shoes, toe pads and whatnot. I would take some of those sexy, stinky toe pads and smell them while getting my rocks off [Jerkoff] and looking at a picture of pretty peds.

So, yeah.....I like stinky toe pads/socks/ballet shoes, etc

Once, I found some old smelly socks in the hallway of the music building RIGHT INFRONT OF MY CLOSET/LOCKER and secretly took them back to my dorm room. I smelled one sock and wrapped the other sock around my cock and and fucked the sock until I blew my load of cum in it. The smell from the sock and the other smelly sock on my cock intensified my orgasm and I came like a volcano.

Another time I took the old ballet shoes home, smelled one while fucking/rubbing my cock in the other, them blew my load in it [Jerkoff] [Big Grin]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacob87
Board Regular
Member # 10858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob87   Email Jacob87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think most footwear can look sexy, as long as it eventually comes off!
Posts: 46 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those sexy sports socks that don't come up no further than the heel
they are sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jacob87:
I think most footwear can look sexy, as long as it eventually comes off!

There's no eventuly about it as far as Im concerned the sooner they come off the better as it's really frustrating if they don't remove them straight away is'nt it? Mind tou I suppose that the one good thing is that if you can encourage your woman not to change her socks/tights or whaever for a few days there would be a really nice smell to be enjoyed!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ilikesoftpeds:
LOL....tootsylover, that avatar is hilarious [Laugh]

When I was in college (arts conservatory) the ballet studios were close to the music studios. After late night practice, I would sneek over to the ballet studios to find old discarded socks, ballet shoes, toe pads and whatnot. I would take some of those sexy, stinky toe pads and smell them while getting my rocks off [Jerkoff] and looking at a picture of pretty peds.

So, yeah.....I like stinky toe pads/socks/ballet shoes, etc

Once, I found some old smelly socks in the hallway of the music building RIGHT INFRONT OF MY CLOSET/LOCKER and secretly took them back to my dorm room. I smelled one sock and wrapped the other sock around my cock and and fucked the sock until I blew my load of cum in it. The smell from the sock and the other smelly sock on my cock intensified my orgasm and I came like a volcano.

Another time I took the old ballet shoes home, smelled one while fucking/rubbing my cock in the other, them blew my load in it [Jerkoff] [Big Grin]

I hope you were sure all the footwear belonged to chicks.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I hope you were sure all the footwear belonged to chicks." I was about to say the same thing.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I think all of the footwear did belong to girls. The ballerina girls at that school were so cute. Many of them wore flip flops and I would look down at those soft sexy peds, and later fantasize about them at the end of the day. Usually, those picture of sexy female peds were fresh in my mind as I would see them at dinner time and I would go straight to my dorm room and jack off later thinking about those peds.
Gawd, most of those girls were so cute and they had damn sexy feet [Jerkoff]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love white cotton socks with that slightly dirty bottom that shows the outline of the foot,especially if it's a high arched foot and the arch of the sock is still nice and clean...thats really hot.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooter
Board Regular
Member # 6231

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooter   Email wooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love socks too, a lot. but i also like taking them off. my girlfriend lets me take off her socks all the time!

I also have several pairs of her socks at home that i use for a while, then when they get old i return them and get new ones. It's frikin awesome.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links