Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have many feet in 2005? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Have many feet in 2005?
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. sort of. on that band trip, a girl who knows about my fetish (and loves it!!!) teased me on the bus by putting her feet in my face whenever i turned around to talk to her

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bbbbbbbbbbguy
Board Regular
Member # 7703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbbbbbbbbbguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:
quote:
Originally posted by bbbbbbbbbbguy:
One pair of feet... not only did I have LOTS of fun with that pair of feet throughout 2005, but I also married the beautiful woman they belong to. [Smile]

Congratulations! May your union be fruitful and timeless!!!
Thanks [Smile]
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was only two girls who toes i sucked

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by killa:
1. sort of. on that band trip, a girl who knows about my fetish (and loves it!!!) teased me on the bus by putting her feet in my face whenever i turned around to talk to her

Did she put a flute up her cooch too???

Sorry, couldn't resist! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18... 9 of which were at a foot party though.
Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
couchant
Board Regular
Member # 12065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for couchant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6 different and all totally perfect feet in 2005. Foot worship Palace in New York had been the source of some incredible worship sessions with model - perfect young ladies. Unfortunately, as I posted earlier, I have a feeling it may have closed down very recently. If anyone has a clue about what happed to FWP and if its coming back, please post a reply. In fact if anyone knows Jason, the owner and master mind of this fabulous place, please ask him what's going oon. [Bump]
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
three girls.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by killa:

Did she put a flute up her cooch too???

Sorry, couldn't resist! [Laugh]

one time...at band camp...

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
0 [Cry]

Only touched one gals feet at college

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hallo couchant
who of the girls from the foot palace have you been with?
all best Lars

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife of 3 years.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
couchant
Board Regular
Member # 12065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for couchant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lars
At the FWP, I've had sessions with Ilona, and Isabelle. Mind-blowing, mesmerizing, and intense are words that come to mind. They are both intensely sensual and masterful at what they do. You should make the trip but, alas, I am afraid the palace has been closed..I don't know about its reopening. Let hope
Regards,
Couchant

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRfeet69
Board Regular
Member # 8399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRfeet69         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky 13
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm, that's an interesting recollection for me in 2005, I haven't had many, so let me count them in order... there's Gayle, Celestia, Kelly, Serena, Puma, Alexis, Helena, and last but not least, Emma for 2005.

What is that? 8 total... oh wait, there was Delia too (from a foot party back in the Spring), so that makes 9 for me personally and professionally in 2005!

I strive for the day when someone else can count for me [I'm such a loser in '05 [Wink] ]

[ January 13, 2006, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright now, Tyler.....we know you get lots of peds.

You don't need to brag about it [Cry]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links