Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have many feet in 2005? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Have many feet in 2005?
priyatalreja
Loyal Member
Member # 10503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for priyatalreja   Email priyatalreja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler you're the man! What a life you have...
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
9 total. Lots foot fun... FJ's, BJ's, etc. It was pretty good year. I hope to have a good 06 (finger crossed!!!) and hope all of you have a good year as well!

asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I'm still wanting to know is for the guys that had multiple chick's tootsies this past year(for example Tyler's 8) did you get to play with each gal's feet on more than one occasion or was 8 foot worship sessions it for the entire year????

BTW Tyler, I'm enjoying your pics and web page. The tall gal that buried your face under her big feet was tops! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thx, LeDaemon,

for me, each of my 9 experience in '05 was a one time session.

Hoping that will be different in '06 though (fingers crossed).

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see. I guess that's the one plus of being married. Its always been the same pair of feet for 15 years, but at least I've had 'em 7 days a week for 15 years. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
What I'm still wanting to know is for the guys that had multiple chick's tootsies this past year(for example Tyler's 8) did you get to play with each gal's feet on more than one occasion or was 8 foot worship sessions it for the entire year????

Of the 9, 1 pretty much anytime I’m interested (which is often), we’ll leave it at that [Thumbs Up] The remaining 8, most 3 to 4 occasions, a few 1 night stands [Cry]

Happy to report all of them had NO problem with my foot fetish. Foot play was always worked into foreplay & during sex on every occasion… I feel very fortunate [Big Grin]

asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a few this past year, like 6 or 7 I think. All but one were one time deals though (the one that was more I was engaged to). Never been to a foot party, these were girls I met at the bar I work at.

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlitzKitsune
Loyal Member
Member # 11638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlitzKitsune   Author's Homepage   Email BlitzKitsune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, does a seven girl sleepover party count? They were sleeping -.-' I felt so guilty and wrong, but it was all worth it. Ugh, yeah I didnt just suck on their toes though, I had some fun as well. It was crazy, they didnt wake up @ all as I was using their feet to pleasure myself, lol. Great Year, Looking forward to 2006 [Big Grin] . So Seven total!, including the ex--she complied to my all of my foot requests [Laugh]

[ January 19, 2006, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: BlitzKitsune_Fox ]

--------------------
Aesthetic footjobs @ http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/16198

Posts: 67 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flicker
Loyal Member
Member # 11860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flicker   Email Flicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is going to sound weird, but my wife and I BOTH have a thing for female feet. So, while I adore and enjoy hers on a regular basis all year long, there were a couple of other pairs in my life last year, and three or four other pairs in HER life. It's funny -- we'll be watching TV and one of us will see a commercial with bare feet and yell out "nice feet!" so the other one of us doesn't miss 'em.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only had one pair in 2005.....and I let them slip away....... [Cry]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
hmmm, that's an interesting recollection for me in 2005, I haven't had many, so let me count them in order... there's Gayle, Celestia, Kelly, Serena, Puma, Alexis, Helena, and last but not least, Emma for 2005.

What is that? 8 total... oh wait, there was Delia too (from a foot party back in the Spring), so that makes 9 for me personally and professionally in 2005!

I strive for the day when someone else can count for me [I'm such a loser in '05 [Wink] ]

so how did you get all these girls?

try to get more amterial from Alexis [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite a few for me.....Met a girl in Ohio,a co-worker's best friend...Had fun with meeting some on a couple of dating websites..It was a good year in all!!

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

try to get more amterial from Alexis [Smile] [/QB]

By either soliciting (ie. Gayle, Celestia, Serena, Puma, & Helena) or being solicited (ie. Alexis, Emma, Kelly, & Delia)... all in similar or slightly different ways.

Definitely got Alexis on my "more of" list [Smile]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

try to get more amterial from Alexis [Smile]

By either soliciting (ie. Gayle, Celestia, Serena, Puma, & Helena) or being solicited (ie. Alexis, Emma, Kelly, & Delia)... all in similar or slightly different ways.

Definitely got Alexis on my "more of" list [Smile] [/QB]

can you describe how they solicited or how you solicited? [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

I'm not sure what level of detail you're looking for, but it can be a huge post if I write out the intimate specifics for each girl.

But luckily their situations are generally all the same within the two categories of me soliciting them, or them soliciting me.

For the girls I solicited, I usually e-mailed them and asked if they wanted to do a foot fetish shoot for X amount of dollars.

For the girls that solicited me, they usually emailed me and asked if I was interested in using them as a model for my website.

Now Delia of course was different because I met up with her at a foot party and the way I got solicited for feet by her in 2005 was by her telling me to come over and catch up with her.

Without writing a book, I think that's probably the best way to describe things unless there's a specific perspective (or particular girl) you'd like to know about.

For instance, Gayle happened to be travelling through LA at the time when I solicited her, etc, etc.

I can't say the same thing (at that level of detail) for the other girls though. But each of the specifics for their respective situations can vary and be long-winded for me to talk about from a "generalized" perspective.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links