Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ANOTHER WWE CHARACTER WITH A FOOT FETISH?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ANOTHER WWE CHARACTER WITH A FOOT FETISH??
VOLKER
BANNED
Member # 6960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VOLKER   Email VOLKER       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohh so im not allowed to have an opinion now?
whats this.. a dictatorship?

Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your not a fan of it volker then fine, cool, thats your opinion. But you didn't have to rip on it like that man. You made it sound like it was a sinful thing to mention feet on wrestling. I mean showing female feet can't be worse than two chics wrestling in bra and panties. wwe is for all ages.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VOLKER
BANNED
Member # 6960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VOLKER   Email VOLKER       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to write again.

but what did i predict a few days ago?

they are now using eddies death in order to create rivalry between randy orton and rey mysterio.. randy saying eddies in hell etc..
even if he didnt mean it, using a real death to joke about is revolting.

anyway...enough of this now from me...

Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel volker has a right to express his view,wether negative or not,as long as its not offenseful...dude what did you expect to happen with eddies death?? They will turn anything that's reality,painful or not into their storylines.look @ the whole hardy/lita/edge triangle.that was somwhat based on a real event,although ofcourse wwe blew it up.see volker,wwe is pretty much split up for the differant audiances.I find fri nite smackdown @ 8pm more for the broader audiance then raw that's on from 9-11 ona weeknite.most of the sex stuff,foot related or not is usually on in the last hour of raw,a time when young kids should be in bed for school,so most kids don't see it anyways.now once again I will explain the teddy long foot thing.probably if a young person saw that "foot" segment,they'd have no clue what they were emplying,and I feel some adults mighta been blind to it as well,but trust me,any foot guy or anyone aware of the fetish woulda picked it up.and what made it soo special was,there wasnt any punchline to it,and they didn't make it look freakish
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links