Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ANOTHER WWE CHARACTER WITH A FOOT FETISH?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ANOTHER WWE CHARACTER WITH A FOOT FETISH??
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just watching smackdown! And they had a segment where marlena goes up to to teddy long and lifts her leg up onto a bench and teddy long thinks she's trying to make passes @ him,but she wasn't.she starts taking her boot off and teddy long looks really intrested.she takes her bandaged ankle outta her boot and is explaining to t.l how kurt angle did it,etc and teddy long keeps staring @ her foot(sucks camera angle was cut off @ her foot @ that point).so she makes a comment like "hey are u lisening to me??" and he (acting like one of us) was like "uh oh yea".they made it quite apperent he was very "intrested in her feet.and you know what kinda blew my mind? There was no joke made outta it,they treated it(the audiance)no differant then him lookin @ her breasts....if you are on the westcoast,or can d.l tonites smackdown! Its worth checking out....I can't believe how much foot related things have been happening in the wwe
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that's what was intended.

He'd look a her foot as if was a breast/ass(with Melina it's all heavenly) until she snapped him out of it.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think someone at WWE discovered how many people were interested in the Diva's feet and are starting to do things geared toward that. WWE always had a lot of sex appeal, so its not surprising. I know i appreciate it, and im gonna start watching wrestling again. Or trying to anyway.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VOLKER
BANNED
Member # 6960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VOLKER   Email VOLKER       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish they would drop this foot fetish stuff from wwe..its rediculous.

its a damn kids show for christ sake

wrestling is 100% fake and its aimed at kids.

i dont like this inclusion of foot fetish stuff at all..

Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know jak thats possible because i heard when jenny mccarthy was on Singled Out, they use to get alot of fan mails from people saying they would like to see more of her feet because she showed them off alot. Oh yeah can anybody find the clip with teddy long looking at marlenas feet? thanks

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa2001
Loyal Member
Member # 1726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa2001   Email zappa2001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VOLKER:

It's aimed at kids? So really you haven't watched it for the last 10 years at all have you?
Posts: 89 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VOLKER:

wwe wrestling is NOT just geard to one type,or age audiance,its geard towards every form of audiance that they can get.the jon cenas n rey meysterios are for the kids,the womens matches,hhh,women are for the mid aged range and the ric flairs n legends for the older people.its republican,democrat,black,white,etc.theres somthing for everyone...yes wrestling is fake,but so are many other "reality" or basic tv shows,i dont even think kids think its real,and it doesnt matter...now as far as the foot fetish stuff incomporated in their shows every once ina wile now is on some levels ground breaking in that it shows some mainstream "approval" to our fetish.10-15-50 years ago youd never see or hear about our fetish,let alone see it on primetime television shows.its ok when kids watched the 90210's where brests were an issue.i think it adds flavor to their show
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said.

--------------------

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VOLKER
BANNED
Member # 6960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VOLKER   Email VOLKER       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no..i disagree, having this foot fetish stuff on wwe is retarded..and highly embarressing.
i have a kid who loves wrestling,i dont want him seeing these people going on about snitsky and his damn fetish...
the story lines they use in wwe are rediculous...i mean LITA LOSES HER BABY IN THE RING! come on...a sick sick stunt.. if she ever miscarries in real life i hope she can live with it..
it wont be too long before they make up some story line around eddies death..
as for foot fetishism going "mainstream"...im in no way for it... i dont want it to be talked about openly..no way. tarentino ive no time for,and i find his actions rather creepy.

and yes wwe IS aimed at children... aint you heard of ACTION FIGURES???
i cant and i wont watch those wwe clips,they do nothing for me at all.
id rather they just got on with the show and dropped all the stoylines.

Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa2001
Loyal Member
Member # 1726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa2001   Email zappa2001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WWE hasn't been aimed for children for a long long time my friend. Children go.. sure.

I don't believe the popular DX phrase "suck it" was supposed to hit a chord with the toddlers, which clearly proves 10 years ago Vince wanted 15-25 year olds. I can't believe anybodies arguement of the WWE aiming towards kids is proven because there are action figures out. You think children understand all of the sexual innuendo's? What about the wrestlers that didn't want to work for Vince because he product was now aimed towards the teen to college age crowd?

Posts: 89 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can bash wwe all you want, but the problem is is that theres a reason why they call it world wrestling entertainment key word entertainment. i have always thought most of there storylines were really dumb, but that show they gain so much attention. stupid storylines like moohlah and mae young being pregnant, and putting serious busniess out there like hardy and edge take away from a good wrestling match. i've been a fan of wrestling for such a long time and i know it will never be the way it was back in the day (which was a lot better) i am friends with some wrestlers who have worked for wwe and they all agree the job is a lot harder and they want you to do so much stuff to keep up with the fan base today. so if we think what we see now is bad just wait theres plenty more to come. vince has many more ideas and when he is done his son will just take over. im still a fan of it, and i have come to realize its not gonna change, and they just keep bringing in more fans as the days go by. i was at a raw show a few weeks ago and they had a segment during the commercial break where they took 2 girls from the crowd and started tearing there clothes off while there were kids in the crowd watching and on tv im sure too. i didnt approve of it, but many others did so that wont stop them as well as the edge & lita live sex scene in the ring. sinces theres more people who enjoy it its only gonna push them to do it even more.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Well said ghost.maybe 5-6 times a year wwe has a "good" wrestling match,but what do you expect when you have writers from 90210 writing their shit.we also end up wit wreslers like chris masters who still shoula been in training(nothing against masters),but being they had good personalities they were brought in early.well atleast we got tna now,wich I feel will put pressure on vince,and we all know he's geniouse when under pressure.....action figures nowadays don't mean anything.they have adult star figures,horror movie figures,etc out toys don't mean anything anymore...in anycase,I wasn't too thrilled either on the whole snitsky "foot freak" angle cause it made us look "freaky".but the teddy long segemt was tasteful on some levels being that it didn't put us in a bad light @ all and for the first time on tv it did that..somone needs to find that clip lol
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Volker: You don't even belong on this board with comments like that, what ARE you really doing here?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infinity Gestalt   Email Infinity Gestalt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Volker, WHY are you here?

--------------------
I am the ultimate gestalt........THAT LOVES PRETTY FEMALE FEET!

Posts: 105 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Volker, get the F out!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links