Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Glory Hole Footjob (Is There Such Thing)? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Glory Hole Footjob (Is There Such Thing)?
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
If its the pic I'm thinking of dudes stuck their tallywackers through openings in the wall and girls on the other side were sitting back using their feet on them for anonymous footjobs.

I don't still have the magazine, but I think I know the pic you're thinking of. You don't actually see the guys in it but naturally you do see their tallywackers through the holes on the left side of the shot and two gals reclining in their chairs on the right side of the shot as they "manipulate". I also remember the walls having been light blue, which some institutions claim has a calming effect on their patients, so I reckon that added another dimension of bliss to that shot for me. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the picture! Shit, to think I remember that from about 10 years ago. I can't remember what I had for dinner last night...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rook
Board Regular
Member # 4358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rook   Email Rook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by imation_pc:
i had forgotten all about those things. lol
I'd never use one, too scary, and too much to risk. You dont wanna go around getting it cut off or anything :|

Anybody watch "The Shield" on F/X? It's a cop show. A couple weeks ago on the show, there was a case of an anti-gay bigot who would snap people's penises with mousetraps. That thought alone gives me the chills! [Cry]
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rook:
A couple weeks ago on the show, there was a case of an anti-gay bigot who would snap people's penises with mousetraps.

LOL! I like Michael Chiklis and all, but if that's what's been going on on that show lately then I think I'm glad that I haven't been tuning in.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links