Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Glory Hole Footjob (Is There Such Thing)? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Glory Hole Footjob (Is There Such Thing)?
nutnut1234
BANNED
Member # 6265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nutnut1234   Email nutnut1234       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we've all heard of gloryhole blowjobs, but ive never heard of a gloryhole footjob!!

WHY?? (grr) lol [Tongue]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi nutnut,

I think it is a good idea... in fact we did a footjob video clip like that a while back. Even though Chaos knew that it was 'me' on the other side and I knew it was him... it didn't take away from the excitement. He had no idea what I was going to do through the gloryhole, and it was a surprise for him that I did a barefoot footjob instead of a blowjob.

We'd definitely do it again.

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glory Hole?
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
someone please enlighten me.....define glory hole please.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A gloryhole is basically a hole in the wall where a guy places his genitalia such that it can be pleasured by a gal on the other side of the wall who he can't see. It generally involves blowjobs or handjobs, but yes, I've seen some content over the years that featured gloryhole footjobs, so it's not unheard of. I've even experienced it in person myself a time or two here in NYC.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the "glory hole" is more prevalent in the gay community. I believe they have these set up in the bathrooms at certain bars especially in the San Fransico area. The horror of it all to be sitting on the can minding your own business and all of the sudden a little flap opens in the stall and a huge salami pokes through right under your nose... ERG! [Puke]

Aside from that I built a little platform/floor that me and the misses have used several times for the foot thing. Basically you lay on the floor, platform goes over your, choad pokes through a hole, and she manuvers her tooties all over it until Mr. Happy pukes. I've got a few clips using it on my clipstore and a few pics on my image store if you want to see one.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
I think the "glory hole" is more prevalent in the gay community. I believe they have these set up in the bathrooms at certain bars especially in the San Fransico area. The horror of it all to be sitting on the can minding your own business and all of the sudden a little flap opens in the stall and a huge salami pokes through right under your nose... ERG! [Puke]

Aside from that I built a little platform/floor that me and the misses have used several times for the foot thing. Basically you lay on the floor, platform goes over your, choad pokes through a hole, and she manuvers her tooties all over it until Mr. Happy pukes. I've got a few clips using it on my clipstore and a few pics on my image store if you want to see one.

lol you always crack me up the way you describe things

as for glory holes I would never stick my "choad" or "mr.happy" through there without knowing who is on the other side

people are crazy

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen lots of hetero gloryhole BJ and HJ vidclips, but not any FJ ones so far. And I believe ladaemon's correct, I think they originally got their start from gay community largely at sex shops and truck stops.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had forgotten all about those things. lol
I'd never use one, too scary, and too much to risk. You dont wanna go around getting it cut off or anything :|

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember in Leg Show, Leg Action or Leg Sex back in the 90`s seeing a gloryhole set with womens feet sticking through the hole in a wall for the men to be able to worship the feet they liked. I thought it was hot. I have been thinking about doing some photo and video sets with this theme so when I saw this thread I just had to check it out.

Would you guys like to see something like that? I will let Pink know and see if she wants to give it a try. (I am sure she will) [Smile]

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
A gloryhole is basically a hole in the wall where a guy places his genitalia such that it can be pleasured by a gal on the other side of the wall who he can't see. It generally involves blowjobs or handjobs, but yes, I've seen some content over the years that featured gloryhole footjobs, so it's not unheard of. I've even experienced it in person myself a time or two here in NYC.
Thanks CJ....consider me enlightened!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds cool but only if you know for certain there are female feet on the other side

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Neo:
I remember in Leg Show, Leg Action or Leg Sex back in the 90`s seeing a gloryhole set with womens feet sticking through the hole in a wall for the men to be able to worship the feet they liked. I thought it was hot. I have been thinking about doing some photo and video sets with this theme so when I saw this thread I just had to check it out.

Would you guys like to see something like that? I will let Pink know and see if she wants to give it a try. (I am sure she will) [Smile]

um yeah I would like to see that [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Neo:
I remember in Leg Show, Leg Action or Leg Sex back in the 90`s seeing a gloryhole set with womens feet sticking through the hole in a wall for the men to be able to worship the feet they liked.

I definitely do remember seeing that same pictorial spread as well, and that alone was the impetus which motivated me to seek out my first gloryhole footjob shortly thereafter. Good times!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I remember seeing a scan of that a long time ago posted in a newsgroup. If its the pic I'm thinking of dudes stuck their tallywackers through openings in the wall and girls on the other side were sitting back using their feet on them for anonymous footjobs.

Anyone have that old issue to scan pics from???? I haven't picked up a Legshow magazine probably since the early 90s.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links