Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How important is it for the girl to be attractive to appreciate her feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How important is it for the girl to be attractive to appreciate her feet?
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lemmie tell ya, I'm in the middle when it comes to this question. And here's why:

I enjoy any and all female feet. The female can be somewhat less-than-desirable, but if she has decent-to-sexy looking feet, she's got my attention. That doesn't necessarily mean I'd be drooling over her only because of her feet, though.

Now, on the other hand, a female can have a pretty face, and an overall great figure, but if their feet are broke, busted, and disgusted looking, then the appeal is diluted. Not necessarily killed altogether, but diluted. After all, there is more to a female than physical features. But it would definately benefit me, and depending upon the circumstance, possibly her as well.

This may be, depending on how you look at it, a little bit off the subject, but I just have to share it. It's welling up inside me (in more ways than one), and I just have to tell someone.

Last evening at a large social gathering, I happened to run into a girl who used to put in student-work hours at my kid's daycare. She is a junior college student working toward a major in Early Childhiood Education, and just so happens to be the same age as I.
I'll give you a brief rundown on how she looks. She has curly, honey-blonde hair with dark roots that falls just below her shouders, a very pretty face, and a slightly pudgy, petite & cuddly type figure. Believe me, I like that about her, I couldn't imagine her w/o the pudge, and it actually adds to her appeal. But the 1 thing that shocked me the most about her was, of course, her sexy feet.
I'd only seen a very small portion of her feet 3 weeks ago, she was sitting indian-posed and was wearing Nike Sports sandals. I couldn't catch a good glimpse, for two reasons. 1)I didn't wanna give myself away...& 2)the way she was sitting made it difficult to catch a pleasant eyefull of her feet. But what I did see, I loved. But not as much as what was in store for me last evening.

We happened to run into one another, and BOY was she quite attractive. She wore this black & white striped blouse, sexy designer jeans, and stylish brown leather thong sandals. Apparently she's much more comfortable wearing exposing footwear. I'm not complaining, though.
Anyway, while we were talking, I couldn't help but notice how she looked 100 x's sexier last night that she does in a professional setting. And everytime she'd look away for one reason or another, I'd sneak quick glimpses of those rose pink-colored toenails. Anyone who has read what my idea of the "perfect foot" is, then please know that I had a life-altering experience during this situation, as I finally found a female that has each quality I admire an a female's foot. Lat alone the fact that she's a very sexy gal with a wonderful personality. I hope to see more of her feet next weekend when I see her again.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From my perspective as a married man, with no interest in any type of direct activities with girls I see or meet, I certainly can admit that I can appreciate pretty feet on even an unattractive girl, but maybe it's because I know I won't be doing anything with her. If I were looking for a GF or SO, I'd require someone who is attractive in general.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by dirtyfootman:
It dont matter what the girl looks like to me just as long as she has nice feet.

so if she walked around with a paper bag over her head it wouldn't matter as long as she has nice feet?
That might be preferable under some circumstances loll

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links