Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How important is it for the girl to be attractive to appreciate her feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How important is it for the girl to be attractive to appreciate her feet?
Rook
Board Regular
Member # 4358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rook   Email Rook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, it's imperative that I find the girl attractive. A pretty face is a definite necessity. A nice body (not fat) is a definite plus.

In general, when I see an unattractive (to me) girl, I don't even bother looking down so it's not an issue. However, there have been a couple times in which I was enjoying a woman's feet online only to later see her less-than-desireable face and/or body... and was immediately turned off.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, its pretty imperative that i am attracted to all of her too. i can see feet of girls im not attracted to and appreciate them though, but for me to want to act on it ive got to be attracted to the entire girl

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can enjoy an unattractive girl's feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It dont matter what the girl looks like to me just as long as she has nice feet.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to find her attractive. I love feet and all but I really have to be generally attracted to all of her

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the total package deal my self.
But if I see a plain jane,and she has some awsome looking feet then she's not a plain jane any more,she becomes a 10.
Just like seeing what appear's to be a prefect 10
until you look down and see [Eek!] some jacked up feet [Confused] [Thud] she becomes the unattractive 1.
I'm glad that the old lady is the total package [Drool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I like to have nice feet and body+face too, but, as others have said, plain janes with awesome feet become a 10 instantly!

And also yes, beautiful girls who end up having horrible feet become a lot less desirable for me too!

Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can like a girl for just her feet if she has nice ones, but of course the hotter the chick the better.
Ugly chick with hot feet = great footjob
Hot chick with hot feet = KEEPER

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to me, feet are the added bonus. if i'm intersted in a gal, then the feet adds to it. if i'm not intersted in her, if she has cute feet, i'll take a second look, if not, i just continue life as normal. the package deal is more important to me. funny.. if the girl is very attractive and we hit of and her feet aren't much to interst me, it doesn't bother me too much.. as long as she doens't stop me from being myself with those lady friends who already know me (before meeting her) and let me see, touch, or comment about their feet. out of respect for her, i will take a chill pill while we're together.

but for me, not a big deal, my lady's feet keep me happy!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've known a lot of girls who were ass ugly that had beautiful feet. It makes quite a quandary. I fucked a chick in college who had bad skin, bad hair, bad teeth, bad everything, but great feet, so it was good good.

Remember, kids, Famke Janssen = beautiful woman, ugly feet. Sandra Bernhard = ugly woman, beautiful feet. So it is possible.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The eternal conundrum of life.

The whole package is important! But rules can always be bent.

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know i speak for a few guys here when i say: i've seen girls that are just ok looking and have beautiful feet, and all of sudden they become prettier! and the same goes for pretty girls that have ugly feet, they become less attractive.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The plain jane with pretty feet is good, but she can't be too plain. There has to be a little feminine cuteness in her face. But depending on the feet I'll be happy to settle.

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dirtyfootman:
It dont matter what the girl looks like to me just as long as she has nice feet.

so if she walked around with a paper bag over her head it wouldn't matter as long as she has nice feet?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fraqtal.[187].
Elite Trooper
Member # 2073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fraqtal.[187].   Email fraqtal.[187].   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there, Rook. Welcome to the boards.

I am completely on your side of this. I ABSOLUTELY refuse to admire Anonymous feet online because I have to know what the girl looks like who is attached to those feet.

I started this same topic a while ago. Here's the URL for that if you want to look what some others said:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001371

Cheers.

--------------------
[still water runs deep]

Posts: 304 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links