Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot fetish really doesn't make sense if you think about it (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: foot fetish really doesn't make sense if you think about it
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mighty Mike, I dont wanna gang up or anything, this is just something that interests me. Just for conversation's sake, why would you consider this fact?
How can you possibly say all women like one physical prototype of guy? Although it may be somewhat true in the majority, this just flat out isnt true as a blanket statement for girls' preference of guys, or what you say is guys' preference of girls.
What evidence is there that proves these things as facts? These are statements/observations that have been made based on observing what the majority (if it is even the majority) of people are sexually attracted to, versus sex resulting in reproduction. Not only that but it is presuming even further to know what the "easiest" conditions for childbirth are, and that we 'subconciously' are aware of these and are sexually attracted to them. The more you pick these observations apart in conjunction with reality, the more things dont add up. In all honesty, Ive met fewer and fewer guys who care about girls having wide hips, and the actual ass to me can in no way have anything to do with childbirth. How does this way of looking at sexual attraction account for gay people? They are not really in as much the minority as one accepting these things as facts may think, and the 'act' of homosexuality has been prevalent since the beginning of humanity. Trying to put a package conception on something as natural as sexual attraction simply doesnt work, nature itself will prove it as 'observations' with the contradictions that immediately become apparent. I guess what I am saying regarding foot fetishism in relation to these statements is that since these things are not totally accepted as valid, they do not truly categorize foot fetishism in any way, and if you are a foot fetishist then you are living proof of the very things that call these types of 'observations' into question. I know how 'common sense' some of this stuff appears on the surface, and also rational in some ways, but its jumping to conclusions based on 'obviousness', and 'common sense' that you gotta watch out for, it can lead you to miss things, impose beliefs that alienate things you havent thought of, in short, closing your mind if only a little. This is not directed at you MightyMike, but I find it truly amazing when I see some foot fetishists who are quick to call things weird, or even more ignorant and rediculous, actually speaking against gay people, lolll as theyre sitting their checking out pictures of the soles of a girl's feet! If anybody should be as open-minded as it comes, it should be guys/gals like us.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One last thing I forgot real quick:

"how do feet fit into all of this? maybe nice skin, lack of callusses and bunions represent health? there's a reason love for feet is called a fetish and a love for breasts is just a love for breasts"

Youre right! There is a reason love of feet is called a 'fetish', because people labeled it that way! You can call it whatever you want!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love every aspect of women. I think me liking feet as a favorite body part has to do with associating it with it being a gross body part as a kid, then realizing they're not gross when a woman takes extremely nice care of them.

[ June 11, 2008, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: secksrocks ]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
As a non-sniffer this would not have been possible for me. I adored girl's feet from my ealy teen years, but always from a distance. I never got really close to any feet, including my girlfriend's.

I just gotta know one thing (if only for general purposes) have u gotten a bit more acquainted with your gf's feet, since that time? Cuz if you haven't....you don't know what you're missing!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
so why are we attracted to feet? how do feet fit into this?

foot fetish really doesn't make sense [Confused]

This is actually a great question and I agree it doesn't make any sense, but one things for sure: it gives me a bigfat-hardwun every time I see a great pair of feet on a hot woman and boy does my little gopher pop up like he wants to produce offspring.

Seems like such a natural instinct for me, but for some reason the logic doesn't make any sense, because to this date, I don't believe there have been any successful pregancies through feet. Perhaps this is a sign that pure foot fetishists are destined to become extinct if they don't adopt at least some normal mating tendancies [Confused]

I noticed that I've yet to have children (at 32 y/o) and I am on the older side of the pack compared to my friends, colleagues, and other peers. Perhaps it's a dysfunction of mother nature as a form of natural darwinism.

[ June 12, 2008, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's like one of those things where maybe you don't know why it's there but you enjoy it because it feels good!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It makes sense to me [Smile] I love women's faces, I love their bodies, I love their feet. [Big Grin]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It makes sense to me [Smile] I love women's faces, I love their bodies, I love their feet. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pedactor.. nice theory that doesn't work for me.. but that is what makes feet all the more amazing.. they don't fit any mold!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, if you think about it, it's always been common for women to use their feet to attract their partners. I remember watching shows where the woman would use her feet to touch her date's legs underneath the table (playing footsies). Women also sometimes use their feet as a "come hither" expression. I think that has to do with the feet being connected to the legs, which we love to open up! And I've read articles that say the nerves in feet are connected to women's pleasure zones, and when they are rubbed the right way, they can experience orgasms, which a few people in this forum have experienced based on what I've read from "Stimulation by feet, the magic spot?".
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Don't no about actual orgasms as the feet would have to be linked to the nerves in the clitoris somehow or the vaginal wall but they are a definite erogenous zone that hide varrying degrees of pleasure for different women. [Smile]

--------------------

J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael, you're taking the fun out of it! [Wink]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

foot fetish really doesn't make sense [Confused]

Yet it doesnt make it any less real either, its a great mystery phenomena thats hard to explain, yet its quite common. To me it doesnt have to make sense, just as long as you are enjoying what you do and it feels good, nothing else matters really, no need to complicate things.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dman i was on to something when i started this thread some 26 months ago

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, but to what?

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links