Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how do i find out if she's got a boyfreind (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: how do i find out if she's got a boyfreind
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
don't just go up and ask "do you have a boyfriend?"

Ask it by saying "Are you single?" instead. There is a whole different connotation, I don't have time to explain the surrounding significance, but if you decide to just go up and ask, be sure to use that line instead of the naturally inclined "do you have a boyfriend?" needy sounding approach.

I haven't read this whole thread yet; when I clicked on it, it went to YOUR post since it was last as the time. But that's interesting and I've never thought of it that way. I myself will definately try it. [Cool]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wiggler:
Ladies and gentlemen, we appear to have a heckler in the audience.

Firstly, everything I have said has been 100% true. If Scarlet says he is dating Daemoness, I believe him because I have no reason to think he is a liar.

Secondly, what works for some people doesn't necessarily work for others. But since I do not fall into the "others" category, I have to use my own experiences as a template for my advice.

Thirdly, we are all friends here and I have no wish to pick a fight with anyone so I don't see why Scarlet wants to do so with me. We have NO grudge between us. Nothing. If you have a girlfriend, you don't even need to pay attention to me. If you have a differing opinion, it is welcome, but don't be obnoxious about it.

Finally, the horny Wiccan stoner chick got back to me and invited me to Six Flags tomorrow with all her GIRLFRIENDS so don't even try to tell me my approach doesn't work.

It's pretty known that I am dating her, but aside from that...i'm not a heckler. I just merely have somewhat of a pet peeve for 'dating tips' so matter of factly said such as yours. You state it is a fact that you need to display this male dominance insensitive prick side to get interest...i'm saying I know that you are wrong about that.

I'm not picking a fight, but I would have appreciated it if you had put 'in my opinion' as opposed to flat out saying anyone who is a nice guy will never get a girl, anyone who is sensitve will never get a girl, etc etc. You're quite wrong, and I think you'll find out, that despite your current active dating life, that those tips that book gives you will not hold up if you actually start to date someone for real.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you guys are GREAT! i really appreciate all the responses. and wiggler YOU are will smith from hitched LOL [Smile] but i am not kevin james from that movie. i will be allright once i get the girl. but i must say one thing, i really like this girl. pretty face, great ass, and no i did not see her feet. she had boots on and i guess i won't see them untill we date since its probilly a dress code of no open toe shoes at work. she looks a lot like my first real girlfriend, over 14 years ago. i dated her for 3 years. i guess we all hold some feeling for our first love. so i guess thats why i am trying to play this right. if i did not really like this girl i would try your advice wiggler. go up to her and ask her out and if she said no, fuck it just move on to the next girl. remember that i met her once and we had a good conversation for 10-15 mins. but i still have seen her once. rejection is a part of life. nobody likes it, but its a part of life. but i feel if i go in there and talk to her a few more times i can get a better feel as to if she is interersted in me or not. i am confident in my looks, but when it comes to women there are other more important things than looks. there not like us. [Smile] we have all seen a hot pretty girl with a guy who's looks make him totally out of her league. we have all said what the hell is that girl doing with him? personality, money etc. i have the looks to get a girl at ten mins of talking to her, but that may not be whats most important to her. looks could come in second behind a guy who makes her laugh. after reading all your post i have come up with an idea...or a hope. after going in there a few times hopefully this girl will relize i like her and if she is not interested or does have a boyfriend maybe she will just say, i am so tired ..last night me and my boyfriend went out and i got home at 2am. i mean why get rejected if you don't have to. that was the meaning of my post, to see if anyone had any type of questions or a certain topic that has worked in the past that has help them to find out if she had a boyfriend. i am not going to wait months to ask her out,i just need more time to feel her out and to see if she's interested. thanks to all you guys. there were a lot of good points to think of.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links