Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This guy goes to extreme measures.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: This guy goes to extreme measures....
Dub
Board Regular
Member # 12547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so its alright for a random dog to lick her toes but not a random guy?
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
popsicletoes
Foot Model
Member # 1105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for popsicletoes   Email popsicletoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dub .. do you want a stranger catching you off guard and licking your toes?

--------------------
we can hit the floor and go and explore those popsicletoes

Posts: 375 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
Same here...even though the articles are a tad bit depressing, knowing the negative impact they could have on the sheep that make up the bulk of human populations, I still like to know about this stuff. It makes me more determined to stick to my guns and show, by living the example, that us foot guys are just as normal as anybody else.

That's right,I agree.
I would have commented this with the same words cause I think this is the attitude I/we should have towards these facts.

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by popsicletoes:
I think guys like this one have more than a foot fetish. They have a fetish for being naughty .. or shocking ... or just trying to get away with something. Much like maybe a flasher. Having a foot fetish alone does not make a guy do this. Most men have a breast fetish or ass fetish but you don't see them gropping unknown women's tits or asses in public. Or at least you don't hear about it in the news.

May be guy's like that get a high,or a super rush from doing stuff like that.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the record, Wal-Mart has TONS of women with sexy feet!!!
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by popsicletoes:
I think guys like this one have more than a foot fetish. Having a foot fetish alone does not make a guy do this.

I think that's very true. Similar to the guys who send penis pics to girls (another recent thread) they're missing a critical filter in their brain.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links