Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This guy goes to extreme measures.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: This guy goes to extreme measures....
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 11 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.local6.com/news/9264631/detail.html

The woman said she was at the Tulsa Wal-Mart located near 81st Street and Lewis when she felt her toes being licked.

She assumed it was a dog but when she looked down, she saw it was a man lying under her vehicle.

"I felt something lick my foot," the woman said. "I looked at him and I said, 'What in the hell are you doing?' And that's exactly what I said, 'What are you doing?'"

The culprit got up and ran away before police arrived at the scene.

The woman said the man who licked her toes is Hispanic or Indian, about 5-foot-9 and weighs 150 pounds. He was wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans.

The victim filed a police report and a witness also saw it happen.

A Tulsa County assistant district attorney said if the man is caught, he'll face a misdemeanor charge of battery or outraging public decency.

Copyright 2006 by Internet Broadcasting Systems and Local6.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn this shit is popping up like crazy it seems lately.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many people are ashamed of their foot fetish, it seems; they hold it up inside and it gets boggled down, and stuff like this happens as a result.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I can't get the feet I get the shoes!!
Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 8 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Damn this shit is popping up like crazy it seems lately.
Yeah and stupid assclowns keep posting the articles on foot fetish websites like we're supposed to care?!Get over it, and move on!We don't care. [Nut Kick]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18324 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea so I'm an assclown for posting an article relating to feet. Shut the fuck up.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I like reading these articles since they seem to tickle my dark sense of humor. It would've been even more amusing if the woman just got in the car and took off while the dude was still lying under it. Perhaps dragging him a 100 feet or so before he rolled out from under it...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like hearing about this stuff too.
Seeing what some people,do just to get a taste of some feet,their's crazy people out there,more like stupid,I just dont see why people like that just want go and pay for some feet to lick.

LOL may be it would be cool if there was a foot hot line,for people that are about to go out and do some thing crazy like that.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats funny...I know exactly where that Walmart is. At least there is one other person in Tulsa with a foot fetish...at least I am not that desperate.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here...even though the articles are a tad bit depressing, knowing the negative impact they could have on the sheep that make up the bulk of human populations, I still like to know about this stuff. It makes me more determined to stick to my guns and show, by living the example, that us foot guys are just as normal as anybody else.

I say keep the articles coming Mr.Papers...I think a good title for you could be:
Mr.Papers
News Hawk
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SkyHighArchGuy
Major Player
Member # 3327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SkyHighArchGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to admit i laughed pretty hard when i read that

"she assumed it was a dog" hahahaha

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
popsicletoes
Foot Model
Member # 1105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for popsicletoes   Email popsicletoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think guys like this one have more than a foot fetish. They have a fetish for being naughty .. or shocking ... or just trying to get away with something. Much like maybe a flasher. Having a foot fetish alone does not make a guy do this. Most men have a breast fetish or ass fetish but you don't see them gropping unknown women's tits or asses in public. Or at least you don't hear about it in the news.

--------------------
we can hit the floor and go and explore those popsicletoes

Posts: 375 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Popsi, I don't think those types of stories with the T&A gropers aren't quite as newsworthy for weirdness. I mean, the dude was hiding under a car. That's pretty classic. The butt groper might try something in a crowded elevator or on a bus I suppose. That type of stuff I think is far more common than the lone foot licker patiently waiting under the SUV.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This reminds me of something that happened around Pittsburgh. I heard rumors about guys hiding under cars to slash a woman's foot or her achilles tendon to rob her at Olympia shopping center.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:

I say keep the articles coming Mr.Papers...I think a good title for you could be:
Mr.Papers
News Hawk
[Thumbs Up]

lol its funny cause I just happen to be surfing the web and stumble upon them.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links