Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » One thing I don't get.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: One thing I don't get..
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
guys who still think the key to a girls heart is muscles and a big dick...need to give them vasectomies, lighten the gene pool of such stupidity.

So, so true. Maybe throw in a lobotomy too, or maybe they've already had one of those...

I consider it a real privilege and honor if a gal takes the time to write back to me. I've only written to 3 girls/sites with comments about their pics, and 2 out of the three replied. I've been very open and honest about what I liked about their pics, but have never sent them normal pics, much less x-rated ones. Just not acceptable.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, its only a dick. Most guys have them.

P.S. But not as nice as mine! lol.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's unfortunate, but there are many men out there who just have no class, also it makes the rest of us look bad.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't understand that thought process either. My wife visits chat rooms, and guys seem to want to send her photos of their erect privies.

Yeah great, so you have a penis and a camera. Whoppee!

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
guys who still think the key to a girls heart is muscles and a big dick. sad that so many of them exist. Need to give them vasectomies, lighten the gene pool of such stupidity
Guys also don't have to be whipped little overly sensitive mamas boys to get women either. You can be a regular guy, walking and talking regular guy ways, and still get the women.
Amazing how some people can't understand why guys are sending lurid emails and pics of their dicks. Ok, this is a board whose main function is the uploading and downloading of wackoff material. People advertising their free and pay sites containing wackoff material, and the people looking for said sites.
So it seems if material is posted for mastubatory purposes, then guys sending the emails in question actually aren't doing anything out of line. Are they supposed to respond about thought provoking the pics were? How it made them laugh until they cried?
While it's not my form of feedback, i sure don't have a cow, nor do my models, when it gets sent my way. We take it as a compliment.

[ May 30, 2006, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: Wu ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
quote:
guys who still think the key to a girls heart is muscles and a big dick. sad that so many of them exist. Need to give them vasectomies, lighten the gene pool of such stupidity
Guys also don't have to be whipped little overly sensitive mamas boys to get women either. You can be a regular guy, walking and talking regular guy ways, and still get the women.
Amazing how some people can't understand why guys are sending lurid emails and pics of their dicks. Ok, this is a board whose main function is the uploading and downloading of wackoff material. People advertising their free and pay sites containing wackoff material, and the people looking for said sites.
So it seems if material is posted for mastubatory purposes, then guys sending the emails in question actually aren't doing anything out of line. Are they supposed to respond about thought provoking the pics were? How it made them laugh until they cried?
While it's not my form of feedback, i sure don't have a cow, nor do my models, when it gets sent my way. We take it as a compliment.

Not really your concern there, what I will tell you I have though is a brain, which the point was those people clearly do not. How is containing enough respect in your personality to not email nude pictures to models randomly the equivalent to being an over sensitive mama's boy?

Think of it this way, take two guys and put them in a bar full of women, have one of them offer to buy drinks, talk to the women, get to know them etc. Have the other guy walk around naked, holding his cock in one hand and flexing his muscles in the other, who will get a girl first?

I never said we were offended, we laugh our asses off at those guys, I just don't understand it. What are they trying to accomplish?

[ May 30, 2006, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Wu ]

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The analogy is quite off. I could also go waving 100 dollar bills and easily pick up a lot of chicks. I guess that would mean women are more interested in money.

These guys aren't trying to pick the models up.
They are actually giving feedback. The model essentially provided mastubatory material. So he is sending his review, showing his physical reaction. He has as much chance hooking up with her as the guys who send sappy love letters gushing about how beautiful she is.

[ May 30, 2006, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: Wu ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tee hee! This thread is getting more and more amusing as the day progresses!

LET THE FLAME WARS BEGIN!!! Whoo Hoo!!! [Woot]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nope

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links