Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » One thing I don't get.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: One thing I don't get..
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is one thing to write models, compliment them, or go as far as to try to talk about sex to them. That is all fine, whatever. What confuses me, is what is with the abundance of guys who send pictures of their fully erect cocks? Why do that? And do you honestly think adding the caption "like what you see?" is going to make any lady swoon?
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Huh?

That's pretty nasty, but thanks for the image.

Are you getting a lot of naked dudes sending you pics lately?

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Huh?

That's pretty nasty, but thanks for the image.

Are you getting a lot of naked dudes sending you pics lately?

I'm not, but I see Dae's emails and she gets a lot of those. File this thread mostly under another chapter of 'why don't they respond!?'
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh. I see.

All I can offer is my semi educated opinion that the senders are so far out of touch from reality that they beleive the recipient (in this case Daemoness) somehow "owes" them. They also exhibit signs that they believe Daemoness represents a proprietary right, and therefore shame, ludeness, and etiquette are no longer applicable when corresponding with her.

My untrained, semi-educated, non-psychological opinion is that these fools are absolutely insane.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with Scarlet.
That behavior is crude, juvenile, and just plain offensive, OK.
How would you feel if your wives, mothers, or daughters received those photos?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeepers! Perhaps she shouldn't attach an e-mail address to contributions anymore. I prefer us not recieving ANY e-mail about pics whether its of praise or a picture of a huge purple veiny kilbesa. A message on this forum is the best place for the comments.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Jeepers! Perhaps she shouldn't attach an e-mail address to contributions anymore. I prefer us not recieving ANY e-mail about pics whether its of praise or a picture of a huge purple veiny kilbesa. A message on this forum is the best place for the comments.

Yeah. Girls love attention, so she enjoys the standard compliments. Purple veiny kilbesa(notice I left out huge?) pictures from guys is a side effect of receiving the normal compliments. It doesn't bother us, we just laugh at their expense.
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
It is one thing to write models, compliment them, or go as far as to try to talk about sex to them. That is all fine, whatever. What confuses me, is what is with the abundance of guys who send pictures of their fully erect cocks? Why do that? And do you honestly think adding the caption "like what you see?" is going to make any lady swoon?

I don't get it either. I have noticed the same thing on some sites that have both men and women showing off their feet. The guys like to show the WHOLE package including their cock and balls. You don't see many women show their pussy or breasts while showing their feet.

Also, if you check some MySpace pages, there are men who like to leave silly messages for the ladies and some of them like to have their shirts off for some reason. [Roll Eyes]
I don't get it, but I'm gonna guess it's a "macho" thing with some of the guys.

Pretty funny if you ask me......

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

quote:
Originally posted by ilikesoftpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:

I don't get it either. I have noticed the same thing on some sites that have both men and women showing off their feet. The guys like to show the WHOLE package including their cock and balls. You don't see many women show their pussy or breasts while showing their feet.

Also, if you check some MySpace pages, there are men who like to leave silly messages for the ladies and some of them like to have their shirts off for some reason. [Roll Eyes]
I don't get it, but I'm gonna guess it's a "macho" thing with some of the guys.

Pretty funny if you ask me......

Pretty much...guys who still think the key to a girls heart is muscles and a big dick. sad that so many of them exist. Need to give them vasectomies, lighten the gene pool of such stupidity.
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
so you mean to tell me daemoness didn't like the look of my package [Cry]

just kidding [Big Grin]

if you ever do start a site make sure you reply back to all those guys and tell them you like what you see

smart business [Wink]

also some women are won over by muscles and a big dick, why else would these guys be doing this?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:

How would you feel if your wives, mothers, or daughters received those photos?

I would hope that somebody that posts pics for everybody to see wouldn't be so sensitive.

you just laugh at it like they are

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
remember guys not all of them out there think lik eus. this world has some ignorant and immature people. why we talk about how dumb it is with eachother i'm sure they talk about it with there friends about how cool it is.

but all in all i agree with you all, it is pretty stupid and yet thery still wonder why none of these young ladies respond

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
so you mean to tell me daemoness didn't like the look of my package [Cry]

just kidding [Big Grin]

if you ever do start a site make sure you reply back to all those guys and tell them you like what you see

smart business [Wink]

also some women are won over by muscles and a big dick, why else would these guys be doing this?

Yeah it is one of the reasons I have no desire to start a site. The money would be nice, but she doesn't want to respond to people ever as is, and i'd certainly doubt she'd want to degrade herself by responding to those jackasses.
ahaaa
BANNED
Member # 6288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahaaa         Edit/Delete Post 
Some people get off to that exhibitionist stuff.

I'm a member of a regular music forum, and a large majority of the female members there regularly swap and trade dick pics of male members. And males do the same with tits & ass pics of the female members. And for the most part, all of this is out in the open. I find it more humorous than anything else, gotta love the internet...

Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
popsicletoes
Foot Model
Member # 1105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for popsicletoes   Email popsicletoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Pretty much...guys who still think the key to a girls heart is muscles and a big dick. sad that so many of them exist. Need to give them vasectomies, lighten the gene pool of such stupidity.
LOL

I remember when I first came online and chatted in chat rooms, I would say 50% of the guys when they said they wanted to send you a pic of themselves would send you a pic of their dick. Most wouldn't warn you. None of the dicks were impressive LOL It was a total turnoff. I want to get to know what is between a man's ears before I see what is between his legs. I think the vast majority of men think the world revolves around their dicks.

--------------------
we can hit the floor and go and explore those popsicletoes

Posts: 375 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links