Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish lovers always seem to be the butt of everybodys jokes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot fetish lovers always seem to be the butt of everybodys jokes
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:

"And yes, I do agree that the negative portrayal in the media doesn't help matters when you have those totally obsessed over women's feet out there who break into women's houses to suck a woman's toes or do that kind of thing in public without the woman's consent. It definitely gives all foot fetishists a bad name and society gets a certain mental image in their minds of people who like feet in general - i.e. on the lunatic fringe of society, messed up sexually, etc..."
Hear, hear Fate111 [Thumbs Up]
I'll give an example how the press ran a story on the "Whittier Toe Sucker" and the reaction it created. This happened in 1979 or 1980. A man was caught with a bagful of ladies shoes off the campus of Whittier College. For a while, college girls would report that some guy stalked them, grabbed them at knife point and proceded to take their shoes and then would suck their toes. Apparently, that's all he did. Well, at a party, someone brought up the story and all were pretty much in agreement that this was a sick thing and people who like that stuff should have their head examined. You get the idea. At that time, I did not reveal my FF and you all can understand that that was not the time or the setting to disclose your desires. [Eek!]
However, in today's society, I believe, like the gay movement, the FF movement will slowly come about. Just look at all the FF websites and forums! [Hop] There is no denying that there are over millions who indulge in it. [Wink]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I believe, like the gay movement, the FF movement will slowly come about.
Not to preach, because that's not my style, but the "gay movement" is utterly despicable and truly a disgrace the way the liberal media (and people) have embraced it with open arms. Big difference between loving a gorgeous part of a woman's anatomy and 2 pairs of nuts slappin' against each other.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great topic, I remember Johnney Carson stating on his program about a man (I beleive it was London)who was running around stepping on women's insteps thus causing them great pain. These storys are real. I myself am a webmaster for several foot fetish websites and live 40 miles form a major US city where it was posted on the news 1 year ago,(labor day) about how a young Asian guy was telling girs at a major University, that he could read their feet, just like a palm reader could read palms. He was found to go into the girls dorms where he would would ask them personal questions that would make them really nervous. As a result all 4 major networks carried the story for days. The result? He was banned from the university campus. It was also noted that if he violated this sanction he would be charged with criminal trespassing. Most of us know and even Prostitutes and psychologists both agree, that people who have foot fetishes are some of the most superlative people in society. They would never hurt anyone. Prositutes and Dominatrices alike consider them to be there best clients. Unfortuinately we have a few who havent been able to conceive an avenue to fulfill their foot fetish needs hence the bad name and reputation to all the rest of us. I however, faced with the same veracity myself, while at my own personal juncture, created a way to make fulfilling this need popular and acceptable. To that i will say this much: The answer is found in the dvd's I sell. Once again great topic. theback40foot.com Enjoy!

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink_rock
Loyal Member
Member # 15899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink_rock   Email pink_rock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think all those people who think foot fetishism is weird and so on are unlucky. How lucky are we that we only have to go down to the local shopping mall, beach or anywhere to see gorgeous toes, polished toenails and high arches encased in sexy platforms or flip flops. How lucky are we? I love loving feet and always will!
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Champpalmer:
My brother gives me crap about it now that he has discovered that female feet happens to be my cup of tea. He made his jokes constantly.

I told him one evening..."Give me 60 seconds with your girlfriend and I bet I can break the both of you up" I didn't hear a peep out of him afterwards.

Yea, I'll bet your brother doesn't care to massage her feet--and she'd love it!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
regardless of what society and culture says about foot fetishism..i truly believe in all of my heart that it will be a popular, fashionable thing to have for the modern man in years to come...

The world slowly accepts many a fetish/activity and i have personally changed all of my last gfs into LOVING foot massages and their toes sucked etc. I seriously think it will become a normal accepted thing in the next decade or so.

eSC

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links