Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish lovers always seem to be the butt of everybodys jokes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot fetish lovers always seem to be the butt of everybodys jokes
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is that? your take and thoughts?

For a example: some guys like girls with nice breasts and great looking butts and yet girls don't seem to attack them that often with harsh words and mean jokes because breasts and butts are all over the place in todays pop culture from magzines to on the news to music videos

And yet when we foot lovers/foot fetish people proclaim that we love girls feet and like to look at them and touch them. Most girls laugh and tell us to get lost with our creepy obession that we are freaky and sick in the head when the other guys that love girls breasts and butts and normal pop culture body parts they are the ones that are seen as normal and yet we get attacked with a pitch fork and roasted on a stick.

I know feet are becoming more of a mainstream thing like breasts and butts are now. Which i think that is a good thing i'm not saying that it's not. But that still does not ease any girls minds about foot fetish people when they see guys on the news channels sneeking into local college dorm rooms and breaking into houses and along the street area licking girls feet while thier hiding underneath park benches and taking off there high heeled shoes with out them knowing about it. It gives us a REAL bad name and a even MORE bad image.

And if your like me that has a foot fetish and a tickling fetish. It doesn't make it anymore easier.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone remember Lenny, from the show RHODA? He had an obvious foot fetish--and he was depicted as a weirdo! The type she went out with only when she was VERY desperate!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know what???, while i can appreciate all parts of the female physique, butt people especially have NO right to even talk shit about foot people... I can be just as ignorant and say, "wtf is so appealing about a body part that shit comes out of??, i mean come on.. you dont take a shit w/ your feet. and alot of those ass dudes like bein face sitted on i can guarantee. some like fart smells too, (wtf?!) and lickin ass crack!!?? come on now..." anyway, that was some ammo for the next foot guy joke. lets see if those motherfuckers still think feet are wierder/grosser than shit.
and while breasts are nice too, its really kinda boring, in a way IMO compared to feet. especially exclusively...
that is all for now
peace

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too true peda.

I can understand why we guys are attracted to breasts, however I have no clue as to why some of us are attracted to girls backsides. I don't mind looking at a girls butt when she's walking past, but that's only because they look good. I definitely am not one for face sitting/fart smelling etc hehehe.

Not only is it disgusting, it is far more unhygienic(spelling?), the way alot of butt lovers like to sastisfy themselves with a girls behind. I think a foot fetish is far more healthier than anything to do with a rectum. It's most likely more healthier than normal sex itself, for the simple fact that unless the girl has a cut on her foot, there is no way (as far as im aware) that you could trasmit any virus or disease through foot fetish activities.

Not sure fi that made sense, im tired [Cry] , cya's!

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iltf52
Major Player
Member # 5321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iltf52   Email Iltf52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good post Unholy...I like your statement about STD's...... as a matter of fact that's one of the lines I use when I'm tempting a diva to let me worship her tasty feet. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. When it does work I make sure I enjoy every moment with her tender peds cuz I never know when an opportunity will arise again. Long Live Foot Fetish!!!!!!!!

Iltf52

--------------------
Let The "Foot Glazing" Begin!!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleitudeX
Major Player
Member # 15339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleitudeX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some guys can understand this obsession. Alot of females think itz odd cuz they cant phathem the thought of liking dirty feet. They think all feet are dirty. So alot just use their feet to show off shoes.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good post UnholyPriest. I happen to have a few other turns on besides girls feet. But i think we all do (maybe i'm wrong in that) but i would say that most of us do. And i feel whatever thing an adult is into then i say so be it if that is what you want to be into then go for it (and that includes us foot lovers). I don't bash on other peoples likes and what turns them on so i respect the same type of kindness back.

But most people can't even give that it seems. Hoping that changes though.

--------------------
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The same way people used to make fun of many categories of people who are different, they make fun of us. The media needs new stuff and a funny thing to catch on, and because homosexuality has been protected somewhat now, ff is the new thing of "weirdo" thing that we can pick up on.

To tell you the truth, I do not care anymore. I have known many men who share the same passion and disucss it with intelligence and are not the pervert crap type they portray us to be, and many girls who would enjoy and some who would not mind foot play action.

Why do I care what the media says we are ?

In a way, it means that ff is catching and becoming mainstream but still on the borders. I mean, come on, with all this wild pedicures and open toed/heels/ arches sandals of all kind that tend to only cover the minimum of the foot, it would be stupid to suggest that the majority of women do not know that their feet are part of their package.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

You make some good points Zamora. I really don't care anymore either and never have. I just like ingaging in discussions like this to see other peoples views on it.

I think the ONLY people in the foot fetish community/world that give the sane non-crazy foot fetish lovers a bad name and bad image are the type of guys (and maybe even some girls who knows?) that can not control thier foot fetish at all it takes over there life in every way and there love for girls feet or tickling girls feet is SO STRONG that they start tickling women's feet in public with OUT them wanting it or licking there toes or breaking into peoples houses just to smell thier feet and socks etc... anything to get them off and to get thier desires on

Thoses are the type of guys that give every person with a fetish for feet a bad image to other people and the media. I don't look up to thoses type of guys and breaking the laws at all just for the sake of feet.

--------------------
only i am lost

Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ticklingsolesmaster:

Thoses are the type of guys that give every person with a fetish for feet a bad image to other people and the media. I don't look up to thoses type of guys and breaking the laws at all just for the sake of feet.

Here, here, Ticklingsolesmaster, here, here.

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

quote:
Originally posted by Ummmmm:
quote:
Originally posted by Ticklingsolesmaster:

Here, here, Ticklingsolesmaster, here, here.
Thank you thank you,i'm glad someone agrees with me on that.

--------------------
only i am lost

climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with alot of comments here, i definatley think that feet guys are the "new gay" as far as society goes, there are the new thing to make fun of since homosexuality is accepted now so they cant pick on them no more, its our turn to get the stick.

But ask yourselves this, if you find that special girl who will indulge in your desires, someone who understands and accepts and indulges you, if you have that, does it even really matter what the fuck everyone else thinks?

Dont get me wrong im all up for the foot thing being more known and eventually accepted and what not, but i honestly want is a special someone whom i can love and share my desires with, if i had her than NOTHING else would matter, the rest of the world can go fuck themselves for all i care, and by that im only refering to those ignorant un educated masses who want to make fun of me.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gojiita00
Board Regular
Member # 16372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gojiita00   Email gojiita00   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree with master, I know back in my childhood, my family got so bad that i just would lock myself in my room and be in a ball waiting for them to stop making me feel smaller then an ant (and i wish i was joking [Cry] ). I dont remember hearing about the guys that would be under park benchs and stuff but i agree it really does put a more worse name to us.

--------------------
Yes I am weird but maybe can find acceptans here.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My brother gives me crap about it now that he has discovered that female feet happens to be my cup of tea. He made his jokes constantly.

I told him one evening..."Give me 60 seconds with your girlfriend and I bet I can break the both of you up" I didn't hear a peep out of him afterwards.

Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Champpalmer:
My brother gives me crap about it now that he has discovered that female feet happens to be my cup of tea. He made his jokes constantly.

I told him one evening..."Give me 60 seconds with your girlfriend and I bet I can break the both of you up" I didn't hear a peep out of him afterwards.

That there is a GREAT line, Champpalmer! I think any of us who get busted on about having a foot fetish from any breast man or ass man or "normal guy" should use that line in the future!

Getting back to the original question, I think the reason why foot fetishism is "different" compared to liking a woman's breasts, ass, etc., is because those body parts are more widely recognized as being "sexy" by most men and have become society's norm and definition of what is "acceptable".

And yes, I do agree that the negative portrayal in the media doesn't help matters when you have those totally obsessed over women's feet out there who break into women's houses to suck a woman's toes or do that kind of thing in public without the woman's consent. It definitely gives all foot fetishists a bad name and society gets a certain mental image in their minds of people who like feet in general - i.e. on the lunatic fringe of society, messed up sexually, etc..

The fact of the matter is that I'm sure that most of us who have a foot fetish are just normal, everyday people who go about their business in an ordinary way and lead very normal lives. It's amazing how society will draw their own prejudicial conclusions about people, or a certain group of people, just because of one trait that's out of the ordinary. I guess one solution would be to make foot fetishism more "mainstream" and, therefore, more acceptable. It's kind of like what gays and lesbians did by holding public rallies, parades, etc., and getting more and more publicity because of it. The more something is exposed to a wider group of people and the more it is portrayed as "normal", whether it's via newspapers, television, the internet, etc., the more acceptable something becomes because it seems so much more "common".

I'm not suggesting that we all ban together and start having public rallies. I think most of us look at having a foot fetish as a pretty intimate thing and not something that you go around sharing in public and in plain view of anyone who may happen to be around. I think healthy "conversion" and/or acceptance can take place via a more grass roots approach, by slowly "educating" women about foot fetishism in a one on one, case by case basis, one at a time. That way there, women are more apt to accept it as normal and positive behavior, without the peer pressure of what society dictates looking over their shoulder. This means sharing our foot desires with women we come in contact with in a one on one setting.... Yeah, I know it's a difficult job, but someone has to do it. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links