Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This is fascinating! Playboy sales are up! Why? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: This is fascinating! Playboy sales are up! Why?
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Feet are the mysterious thing that women don't show too often (some don't get it), but when they do and their feet are gorgeous...

Exactly.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
I really think everyone is attracted to feet. People who say they don't are just in different states of denial about it.

Ozkar,who's a genius? You? I think so.

I, like Ozkar, don't really think there is any such thing as a foot fetish. Leg Show Magazine did a survey with twenty or so colleges and got results from 100,000 men nationwide. One of the questions was 'Shoes on a pretty girl on or off'. This question was buried in about fifty others along the lines of Minnesota Multiphasic or some other bullshit personality inventory exam.

This question generated a response in the mid ninety percentile! Damn near unanimous! The answer?

Shoes off.

Fetish my ass.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just where are the statistics to back this up?
In fact, any article I found mentioning Playboys subscription has said they are losing members.

http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/news/recent_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1001264054

http://www.corporate-ir.net/ireye/ir_site.zhtml?ticker=PLA&script=410&layout=-6&item_id=739601

http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,61165,00.html

Are they losing members because of the switch to barefoot?
It would also be unwise business to attribute any supposed bump in sales to just one factor.

There just is not that many foot guys out there that could affect any market.
Sorry, but this sounds like some fake "The Onion" type news item.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be a fake, I don't know. If you were to read the entire thread, I mentioned I'd HEARD it on Sirius.

If you don't believe it, that's fine. But why waste your own time responding to a thread you don't believe is true? In the future, simply ignore the post you find suspect. You can't verify it on the internet, so it must be bullshit. After all, the internet is SUCH a place of moral integrity, is it not? And by the way, you have convinced me, there ARE only three or four foot fetishist on the entire Earth.

Forgive me, in my haste to fill Wu's foot forum with figments of my imagination, I forgot.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evidently you aren't aware that an internet forum can consist of opposing views among members. That means sometimes they will post in the same thread!

You sure posted something that on the surface sounds doubtful, as if it were gospel truth.
I am just not in the camp that thinks foot fetish is shared by a big majority of people.
And no I didn't say the links were indisputable evidence. I just couldn't find anything yet to support the original story.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deserthope2000
Loyal Member
Member # 2752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deserthope2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember in the mid 90s they had a habit of showing many of the centerfolds with closed shoes (even socks) on. I took the initiative back then to call them on the phone and complain about it.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

I wrote them. I wrote fhm, maxim, and stuff. Obviously didn't work. I think they figured wasn't worth the effort.
Although i do remember, maxim i believe, printing a letter of another guy who wanted more feet, and they ripped him.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
I really think everyone is attracted to feet. People who say they don't are just in different states of denial about it.

Hell yeah dude, I live up here in Buffalo and these days I can expect to see feet 12 months out of the year. There is absolutely no logical or even fashionable reason to wear flip flops during the November-Feburary months but the minute there isn't any heavy snow on the ground...

These ladies out here know what the deal is.

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links