Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This is fascinating! Playboy sales are up! Why? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: This is fascinating! Playboy sales are up! Why?
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Playboy Magazine has manged to increase sales an average of 4% annually since 1998 by removing the shoes of models in photoshoots. I heard this on sattelite radio, (Sirius) while driving to work.

Apparently, guys all over the world would rather see a pretty girl with , (gasp) HER SHOES OFF!!!

No. Really? Shit. We here didn't know that. Hey WU, Lou, Dougie, Toesniffer and Popsicletoes and the whole Wu's gang, guess what?

Bare female feet are sexy!

Who knew? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
Playboy Magazine has manged to increase sales an average of 4% annually since 1998 by removing the shoes of models in photoshoots. I heard this on sattelite radio, (Sirius) while driving to work.

Apparently, guys all over the world would rather see a pretty girl with , (gasp) HER SHOES OFF!!!

No. Really? Shit. We here didn't know that. Hey WU, Lou, Dougie, Toesniffer and Popsicletoes and the whole Wu's gang, guess what?

Bare female feet are sexy!

Who knew? [Roll Eyes]

We did! [Big Grin] Feet are the mysterious thing that women don't show too often (some don't get it), but when they do and their feet are gorgeous, we will spend all kinds of time, money, etc. to see them. Good find, Reinforced. Thanks. [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember on the stern show the crew always telling girls to keep their heels on

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
i remember on the stern show the crew always telling girls to keep their heels on

That's funny, because Stern was always asking girls to take off their shoes so he could see their feet!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call me spoiled, but I prefer seeing the feet and the shoes. I think heels are a great enhancement. Just give me some sexy feet in some strappy heels and I'm all set.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to think that all us Bro's and Sisters have been ahead of our time. [Cool]

Good find Brother Reinforced! [Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The high heel is a positive enhancement to a sexy female bod ONLY while the subject being photographed IS STANDING. After they start laying across sofas and beds and their legs become art rather than pedal locomotion, the shoes gotta go. But I personally would still like to see the empty shoes IN the picture.

Thanks Footman and Lou.

Yeah Ledaemon, Howard loves to see a pretty foot on a model or stripper, he likes 'em both together like rhbdz17 does.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I understand it can be related to having a fott, or shoe fetish, I've never understood the fascination with seeing semi-nude or nude women wearing shoes of any kind until recently (I've requested my wife wear sandals or flip-flops on occassion). But normally it frustrates the dickens outta me.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bb57
Major Player
Member # 5582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bb57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like both, but I'm a lowly Adidas Superstar guy. None of that classy shit for me. [Laugh]
Posts: 212 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

That's funny, because Stern was always asking girls to take off their shoes so he could see their feet!
sometimes he would and then other times he would tell them to leave the heels on

it was confusing, does he like feet or not?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
Call me spoiled, but I prefer seeing the feet and the shoes. I think heels are a great enhancement. Just give me some sexy feet in some strappy heels and I'm all set.

Here, here......I'm with you rhbdz17. Sexy feet have nehanced sexiness with open toe high heels.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing I've noticed though is that most women in those magazines never paint their toenails. A lot of them have very sexy feet, but a nice set of painted nails would be nice.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
The only thing I've noticed though is that most women in those magazines never paint their toenails. A lot of them have very sexy feet, but a nice set of painted nails would be nice.

Interesting observation. I never seemed to pick up on that...to me it seems like it's always a matter of red polish or French pedicure, both of which I really don't care for much. Still, barefoot girls are barefoot girls, and I ALWAYS appreciate the absense of shoes on their feet. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really think everyone is attracted to feet. People who say they don't are just in different states of denial about it.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links