Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What do you do with stinky feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What do you do with stinky feet?
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nose4toes:
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
I once read a story on the net somewhere, that had sniffing described in it, and it went on to say something like 'they were so sweaty I was in heaven, it was like a blend of rotting eggs and mustard'. I swear, my fetish was almost cured that day

Good grief man ... that's disgusting. [Confused] I'm with you 100% ... I don't need to read descriptions of that kind of smell on feet. That's not quite what I had in mind though! Yuck!
Humm I have never smelled a smell like that yet.
Feet like that would make a good forced sniffing session [Laugh]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nose4toes:
Now, if Mrs. Bondo had stinky feet? I'd be heaven! [Smile]

Mrs Bondo's feet generally don't smell heavily, but sometimes they do depending on the footwear she has on (flip flops - no; sneakers - look out!). When they do kick out some stink, I joke with her about it and she jokingly gets self conscious. Between her toes is where it lurks the strongest...phew!

Good to see you here too Nose4Toes. We've been running into each other quite a bit lately.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
I don't like describing the smell of feet, unless the words stinky or sweaty are used.

Popcorn, vinegar, cheese, don't use these terms lol.

I love to here the description's,I kinda get mad when they dont describe the smell,espeacially in a story [Mad] ,plus it's good hearing the description,because there's some aroma's I haven't smelled yet,and hearing what others smell like,makes my day [Evil Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashalovesshoes
Board Regular
Member # 16569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashalovesshoes   Email Natashalovesshoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is for me, my feet smell very sweaty after a day on my feet I would try to describe as a strong cheese mixed with leather shoes, I never wear synethetic material because I know my feet sweat so much, I once went into a shoe shop to try some sandals on and when I took of my mules I could smell my own feet, I am sure other people did also in the shop, they are not however rank smelling this would really worry me if they were, my feet are the kind of feet that sweat alot in any footwear. I wear sandals and mules alot because of my sweaty feet, if I wear boots then they are certainly more aroma on my feet. I have saw a foot doctor before concerned about my sweaty feet but infact now I am so used to them that unless they smell really bad then I will not have the operation to reduce the sweat glands.

--------------------
This world we live in can be very short live your life to the full everyday.

Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
I love to here the description's,I kinda get mad when they dont describe the smell,espeacially in a story [Mad] ,plus it's good hearing the description,because there's some aroma's I haven't smelled yet,and hearing what others smell like,makes my day [Evil Grin]

I am with you brother! The more descriptive the better (as long as it's not about rotting eggs, or something [Laugh] ).

quote:
Originally posted by Natashalovesshoes:
This is for me, my feet smell very sweaty after a day on my feet I would try to describe as a strong cheese mixed with leather shoes ....

That, for example, got me pretty excited. Thanks for that description Natasha!

But this worried me:

quote:
Originally posted by Natashalovesshoes:
I have saw a foot doctor before concerned about my sweaty feet but infact now I am so used to them that unless they smell really bad then I will not have the operation to reduce the sweat glands.

Natasha, I think it would be terrible for you to surgically alter your feet to supress something so sexy and arousing. Smelly, sweaty, feet are a wonderful thing, as many here will agree. I would hope it's something you never change about yourself.

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

[/QUOTE]Natasha, I think it would be terrible for you to surgically alter your feet to supress something so sexy and arousing. Smelly, sweaty, feet are a wonderful thing, as many here will agree. I would hope it's something you never change about yourself. [/QB][/QUOTE]

High 5 Right on [Cheers] brother Nose4toes!
Humm I think that guy may have been exaggerateing,where ever you read that story,I just can't imagine a chic's feet smelling like rotten egg's and mustard,even though I have smelled that mustard smell before,but it's possible I recon [Laugh]

--------------------

FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

An Exsample of how mad I get,when people leave out the description,of how the sexy feet smelled,is like looking at these picture's
http://gallys.nastydollars.com/ip/32/5.jpg [Mad]
http://assparade.bangbros1.com/278/pics/14.jpg [Mad] 2 fine creature's and no toe's,sole's or feet. [Cry] [Mad] [Thud]

--------------------

Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I toe-tally agree with you, noes4toes, what is upon the smell!
In my fantasy I visit my dreamgirl in her office (she has her own one), she is naturally wearing office dress!
I sit down and wait because she isnt ready!
She looks at me and is telling me with her ring finger to come to her chair!
I follow her invitation! She then whispers in my ear to sit down under the desk, because she needs a foot rest and foot warmer for her tired feet!
She removes her boots/heels and .....!
Start your fantasy, guys, relax and enjoy!
[Mmm] [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Woot]

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toesonthenoes:
In my fantasy I visit my dreamgirl in her office (she has her own one), she is naturally wearing office dress!

Good one for sure!

The reverse of that situation is a great treat too ... she visits you in your office, wearing something very sexy underneath a long coat, and sexy footware which encases nyloned feet that have been sweating for a good part of the day. A nice, afternoon, snack!

Ooh la la!

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links