Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What do you do with stinky feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What do you do with stinky feet?
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is your favorite activity that involves stinky feet?

For me, there is no greater treat than to see my lady still in shoes after a long day, and notice she hasn't been wearing socks. She'll do this sometimes to make her feet extra smelly for me.

We'll usually lie down to watch TV, or we'll go to bed, and she knows what's coming. I start by massaging her legs and calves. Then I remove her shoes, to be greeted by a powerful, rich aroma - sometimes like buttered popcorn, other times like corn chips, with a hint of vinegar. I pamper her sweaty, stinky peds with a long, deep, massage, concentrating on her meaty, high, arches, which affords me a great view of those wrinkled, stinky soles.

Once she's relaxed and feeling utterly spoiled (putty in my hands), I will start to suck and lick around the toes, one by one, enjoying the incredible tastes, and the incredible smells wafting up into my nostrils. Then, on to the prize ... those sweaty, delicious, meaty, wrinkled soles! I'll spend ages there, sniffing and licking at the salty, tangy, wrinkles until they're spotless.

Heaven is when all of this accompanied by a slow, gentle, hand-job ... just enough to feel good, but not brisk enough to finish me off. To finish, some hot love-making, or if she's feeling up to it, a wrinkly soled foot-job to reward me for my efforts!

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, washing them...LOL! I like 'em clean and pristine.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm inbetween. I don't like stinky feet.. but.. a nice aroma.. now.. that i don't mind at all.. rather like.

so.. if my lady has worn boots.. i just let them air out (for whatever the reason.. her feet don't hold the sweaty scent long at all). then.. i play with them as usual.. a little massage.. a little nibble.. a little caress (just the way she loves it). personally.. i rather spend more time.. but it's a compromise.

when she has worn pumps with hose.. i tend to want to play with them right away and for much longer periods of time. i start the massage with her feet and work my way up to the rest of her body.. then return to her feet to nibble and work my way up..

she's got super senstive feet that are very ticklish. so.. extended anything with them she doesn't like.. but with the pumps.. i can play a bit longer.. because she knows how much I am into that. (i still don't go all out.. because i do want to be understanding and fair to her.. she doesn't have to let me touch... but because she does.. i'm understanding that she rather a shorter play session than a longer one. we both win)

RPM

p.s. the compromise in play with her feet was struck so that both parties can have what they want. me playing with her feet.. she not having anyone touch her feet at all. because she likes what i do to her feet.. i've noticed over time.. i get to play more and more with her feet. and also.. for longer periods of time. sometimes.. she even asks me to play with her feet.... so.. patience is the name of the game and you get what you want in the long run. she reminds me that it's because i'm patient she's more into me playing with her feet. had i been pushy.. she would have a strong repulsion and aversion to my touch. she asked i pass that along to you guys so that if you're dealing with a wife/girfriend who doesn't get feet.. you have yet another option to get her to negotiate with you.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondo! Awesome to see you here. I've been a fan of your page (your wife's feet in particular) for years!

In fact, I have emailed you, asking you if your wife's (Mrs. Bondo, she of the perfect peds ... wow!) incredibly sexy wrinkled soles ever get a little smelly ...

I totally understand your perspective, brother Bondo. I wasn't always a fan of stinky feet. In fact, smelly feet used to bother me. And some people's smelly feet do bother me, even now. For example, there's a woman I work with, late twenties, quite cute, and above average feet. She's a "dangler" who always wears hose and either flats or pumps. At meetings, we usually sit beside each other, for no reason in particular; it just keeps happening that way. And as always, she dangles her shoes, or fidgets and plays with them in one way or another. It's apparent her feet can get pretty smelly, and for some reason, when I get a whiff of her feet at work, it bothers me! She also takes her feet off in her cube sometimes, and I can smell that too. And it bothers me then as well. Strange huh? So, I guess the venue, and the person whose feet are smelly, make all the difference as to whether or not it arouses me, or bothers me. Or probably I'm just really picky. LOL.

But all in all, I don't know how it happened, I went from someone who was put-off by stinky feet to someone who now finds his girlfriend's stinkers incredibly erotic, and arousing, but not necessarily everyone else's. No matter. I just enjoy this aspect of the fetish with her.

Now, if Mrs. Bondo had stinky feet? I'd be heaven! [Smile]

RPM - I found your input very enlightening. It sounds like the two of you have struck the perfect compromise!

You made me think back to the first days of my relationship with my girlfriend. She had an aversion to having her feet touched - she hated it, and had been known to injure people who had tried. But over time, with us discussing my love for her feet, and her opening her mind to exploring the pleasure of a foot massage, she has turned into someone who regularly requests I "play" with her feet! She really loves it now, and looks forward to her daily / nightly foot and leg massages. She also has learned to love what a powerful aphrodisiac her feet are to me.

So I think your approach is right on the money.

Best wishes!

[ September 07, 2006, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: nose4toes ]

--------------------

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks!

by the way.. i do understand your aversion to some feet (more specifcally the scent of some). the same applies to me too! I've got a friend who would be more than happy to have me smell her feet if she knew i was into that.. but being i've got a scent of her feet before (more accidental than anything).. i'm turned off by hers.. not that they're stinky.. just the wrong scent!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nose, yer a poet--that first paragraph had me hard in seconds.

I'm a huge fan of smelly feet too--and, I wasn't always either. Came out of nowhere, literally when I was 19 and studying one night. I liked feet as far back as I can remember, but I didnt get into smelling/worshipping til this night, and I still don't know how. I always liked just looking at them and tickling was a major turn on very early too. Never even thought of worshipping them.

It really is a beautiful thing. I realize it more and more everyday.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love stinky feet and worn flip flops....exquisite aroma...
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like describing the smell of feet, unless the words stinky or sweaty are used.

Popcorn, vinegar, cheese, don't use these terms lol.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not too into stinky feet.I like a little aroma, not a strong one.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:

I guess I can understand how that could be off-putting. But for me, an obsessed sniffer of peds, the more descriptive someone is about the type, and intensity, of the aroma, the more I can relate to the person's experience. It's the difference between "she was cute," and, "she was a beautiful creature, tall, with red hair, and long, strong legs that seemed to go on forever." The adjectives really propel the post along.

Get my drift?

All the best!

--------------------

scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nose4toes:
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:

I guess I can understand how that could be off-putting. But for me, an obsessed sniffer of peds, the more descriptive someone is about the type, and intensity, of the aroma, the more I can relate to the person's experience. It's the difference between "she was cute," and, "she was a beautiful creature, tall, with red hair, and long, strong legs that seemed to go on forever." The adjectives really propel the post along.

Get my drift?

All the best!

Yeah, but i'm like the other guy there. I like certain scents, but not all, so descriptions usually make it worse. For us it's like.."she was a beautiful creature, tall, with red hair, and long, strong legs that seemed to go on forever and were covered by the most precious thick hair from ankle to thigh"

I once read a story on the net somewhere, that had sniffing described in it, and it went on to say something like 'they were so sweaty I was in heaven, it was like a blend of rotting eggs and mustard'. I swear, my fetish was almost cured that day

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOSE4TOES:I am with you 100%..that first paragraph had me going for sure..you are lucky!Being a wrinkled soles lover and foot smell lover i enjoyed your post!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

scarlet.. i hear ya.. if the scent is wrong.. i tend to skip over the descriptions... don't like it.

if i read that part about the blend.. yeah.. i'd be cured for a long while.. in fact.. i almost got cured because i ran into a pair of feet like that.. man.. i was not into smelly feet for a long time (hence why i prefer lighly scented or.. lustfully aromatic flavor!!! or.. mix of perfume.. soft leather, and some hint of sweat ).. then i'll fill in what that hint of sweat is with my fav kind of scent!!!

RPM

p.s. i like descriptive stories overall!

--------------------

FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smell them [Laugh] [Drool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
I once read a story on the net somewhere, that had sniffing described in it, and it went on to say something like 'they were so sweaty I was in heaven, it was like a blend of rotting eggs and mustard'. I swear, my fetish was almost cured that day

Good grief man ... that's disgusting. [Confused] I'm with you 100% ... I don't need to read descriptions of that kind of smell on feet. That's not quite what I had in mind though! Yuck!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links