Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » jeff goldblum and rachel dratch on the conan o'brien show? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: jeff goldblum and rachel dratch on the conan o'brien show?
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Three cheers for Bondo !!!!!
Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Magoo
Board Regular
Member # 17714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Magoo   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just seen the clip....all i can say is wow!!! She has awesome feet!!!
Looks as though Jeff may have a thing for feet too.....

Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Looks as though Jeff may have a thing for feet too....."

Funny you should say that cause anyone ever seen that film with Jeff Goldblum, Eddie Murphy & Kelly Preston in called Holy Man?

Basicly Jeff plays a manager on a home shopping channel (QVC Kind thing), anyway he's always going on about foot models and stuff, you get some pretty god toe shots as well from what I can remember, so if ya see it at the retal shop, check it out!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff definetly has a foot thing! did you see how he groped the feet! he has done it before...lucky guy!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tack
Major Player
Member # 2371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tack   Email Tack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ill never look at ol Rach again in the same way! Thanx Bondo.

--------------------
Come check out the Clip Store! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/35180

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfucker:
"Looks as though Jeff may have a thing for feet too....."

Funny you should say that cause anyone ever seen that film with Jeff Goldblum, Eddie Murphy & Kelly Preston in called Holy Man?

Basicly Jeff plays a manager on a home shopping channel (QVC Kind thing), anyway he's always going on about foot models and stuff, you get some pretty god toe shots as well from what I can remember, so if ya see it at the retal shop, check it out!

Might also want to check out 1987's "Beyond Therapy". Early in the film (like first 15 minutes I believe), Jeff Goldblum is on a date with Julie Hagerty and they're basically trying to, well, "out crazy" each other. They're at a restauraunt and after a conversation with him she puts her bare foot on the table. Jeff goes, "Oooo, you feel comfortable enough with me to show your feet!" and starts kissing/sucking them.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links