Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pedicures (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pedicures
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CaliforniaMomNextDoor,

I'm not really picky when it comes to ordering custom videos/photos. However, given the opportunity I would definitely include a few toe-sucking pictures! Nothing pleases me more than to watch a beautiful woman suck her own toes.

[Woot] WELCOME TO WU's! [Cheers]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey CaliforniaMomNextDoor,

in my case its the opposite factor!
Woman like you are very special and really hard to find!
My gf isnt into foot games but I love it so much!
I would do nearly everything to meet a girl with such needs than you and just a few other ones!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to say that for me every dark colour painted on womans toes are hot!
Making a DVD from that scene can be very tasteful!
Just try it, Miss CaliforniaMomNextDoor, show a few pics from the making of !
It just can be superb from our view!!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliforniaMomNextDoor
Board Regular
Member # 17000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliforniaMomNextDoor   Email CaliforniaMomNextDoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shomeyotoes: Wow, sucking my own toes. Now THAT would be an accomplishment! I'll have to limber up for that one. [Wink] Thanks for the welcome [Cheers]

Toesonthenoes: First of all, I've always complained about my high arches. They are sexy looking, but they are a bear for finding shoes with any type of support. Love the signature though. [Wink] Secondly, thank you for the compliment. I'm sure there are more women out there then you give credit for who are willing to play and secretly love it, maybe because it seems so taboo. Just a thought. Third, I'm still mulling over the video. I'll take the camera with me just in case. [Secret]

--------------------
California Mom Next Door

The mom that you always fantasized about living next door to you.
Making sure you get everything you've ever wanted.
You're wish IS my wish, and I'll do whatever I can to make it happen.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CaliforniaMomNextDoor:
Shomeyotoes: Wow, sucking my own toes. Now THAT would be an accomplishment! I'll have to limber up for that one. [Wink]

Not to worry, I was only curious. [Big Grin] I know it takes a great amount of flexibility to perform. I forgot to mention, I'm also a big fan of shoe dangling! [Wink]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links