Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pedicures (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pedicures
CaliforniaMomNextDoor
Board Regular
Member # 17000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliforniaMomNextDoor   Email CaliforniaMomNextDoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I'm new here and have a question I've been dying to know the answer to.

I have sold on ebay in the past, although I have been out of the loop for the past year due to my job being very hectic.

I have an appointment for a pedicure next Thursday and I thought I might video tape it or take photos for any foot lovers who may enjoy watching the experience. Also, colors vs french and if colors is there a favorite color?

As foot lovers, you are of course the end target of the sale of the DVD I eventually make of this tape (or CD of photos). Is there a desire for such a thing?

I must say that I love my toes sucked on and the arch of my foot (which is very tickleish) nibbled on as foreplay. Selling my shoes, socks and photos is my own way of giving back for the pleasures that I have had bestowed upon me. The money is an added bonus (hey gotta be honest) but the turn on is knowing how much you all appreciate my items.

Thanks for your honesty! I'm looking forward to your responses.

[Blush]

--------------------
California Mom Next Door

The mom that you always fantasized about living next door to you.
Making sure you get everything you've ever wanted.
You're wish IS my wish, and I'll do whatever I can to make it happen.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get them painted dark blue and you will have your first sale! Cant wait...do you have any pics by the way? Wish I had a Mom next door to me willing to do that...Id consider that a close second to heaven.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliforniaMomNextDoor
Board Regular
Member # 17000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliforniaMomNextDoor   Email CaliforniaMomNextDoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blue Toe, Thank you for your reply. I do happen to have some photos at home. I'll have to see about making an avatar or something with them.

So was that a yes to the video of the pedicure would be something you would love to own or just a yes to blue polish? [Smile]

--------------------
California Mom Next Door

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think french pedicure is nice, but I think I'm in the minority. You'll always be safe with red. Check this: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003363 and also: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003808

[ September 27, 2006, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: acebg ]

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

A yes to owning a video of you with blue polish! Cant wait to see that avatar! Nothing against the people that like the french pedicure look but it just does nothing for me...I think it makes the toe nails look long.
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Get them painted dark blue and you will have your first sale! Cant wait...do you have any pics by the way? Wish I had a Mom next door to me willing to do that...Id consider that a close second to heaven.

You mind if I ask why blue nail polish?

I don't mind nail polish but the colour doesn't really bother me, although I'm not a fan of red polish, why is blue the colour that does it for you?

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliforniaMomNextDoor
Board Regular
Member # 17000

Adidas~
Do you have a color preference? Would you enjoy a video of somebody getting a pedicure? Would love to know [Wink]

--------------------
California Mom Next Door

Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you could take pre-orders for custom DVDs instead of trying to appeal to everyone at once. One thing I've learned about us foot guys is that there are practically as many preferences as there are foot guys.

Good luck with your DVD sales... [Thumbs Up] ...and welcome to Wu's forum [Wu]

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliforniaMomNextDoor
Board Regular
Member # 17000

Hi Bondo~
Thanks for the idea. I hadn't really thought of that. That may be a good idea. I was just thinking that since I was getting a pedicure anyway, that if there was a market for such a thing I would make it.

It doesn't sound like (at least so far) that there are very many who are interested in seeing a woman soaking her feet, having another woman rub on them, trim her nails, scrub her heels, massage her calfs and toes and then paint her toenails. lol

You have me thinking though, and I may just use your idea. Thanks! [Kiss]

--------------------
California Mom Next Door

coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pedicures are pretty boring, mainly because the person giving it is not into it, it's their job.
What would be better is doing it with a girlfriend, where you paint and play with each other's feet. Kind of a girl's sleepover theme.
Since you are talking sales, you do realize that the best way to make money is also showing face besides feet.
While there are a few who might buy "just feet", sales will be a lot more if people know what the model looks like. Unless it involves footjobs...

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be into watching a woman get a pedicure if her feet were too ticklish, and she laughed and jerked throughout the treatment. It'd be even better if the pedicurist was an attractive woman and was doing the tickling on purpose [Evil Grin]

Like I said, everyone has their own preferences.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Adidas Sandal Fetish, to answer your question as to why blue polish does it for me...well I'm not a 100% sure why it does although I guess maybe because you dont see it that often,I ALWAYS see red and pink on girls feet but hardly ever see blue.Plus if the skin tone is pale and you put dark blue on the nails I will pretty much [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] Not trying to put you on the spot, but why do you have a fetish for adidas sandals? What is it about the adidas sandal that does it for you? Although it never hurts the eyes to see a girl wearing them [Cheers]
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say it jajaja Mom, do you pictures or videos of your self with slippers, that's my orientation on slippers and smelly feet and slippers, do you own smelly slippers? jejeje, i would love either slippers or a video i don't mind seeing you getting to the pedicure salon, in sexy fluffy slippers and then get the pedicure.

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliforniaMomNextDoor
Board Regular
Member # 17000

Wow! Thanks for the honesty. Let me see if I can respond to each of you:

Coed Feet: You're right "Pedicures are pretty boring" to the observer. "Doing it with a girlfriend, where you paint and play with each other's feet. Kind of a girl's sleepover theme." would be incredibly hot. Hmmm, I wonder if we would get carried away and forget we were making a video? [Wink] "...realize that the best way to make money is also showing face besides feet" When I did my ebay sells of shoes and socks I didn't show my face on the auction site, but I did in the photos that I sent with the items purchased. I live in a small town so I have to be careful.

Bondo: My feet are very tickelish and yes, she does it on purpose to torture me because she knows I can barely tolerate the touching and rubbing. She's a nice looking older El Salvadorian woman, an I'm always amazed how young she looks for her age. She's been doing my nails and my toes for about 8 years.

BlueToeLover: Blue is a rare thing on women my age who work in a professional environment. I notice it around here on younger hispanic girls a lot though. I tend to wear a lot of fushia, reds with a blue base as opposed to an orange base and french tips style.

Alonsogd7: I do have an old stinky pair of slippers that I think I've had since I was married back in 99. They are tattered and torn on the edges and I wear them when I'm wanting comfort food. lol

Thank you all for your input. I'm realizing that each of you have a different "Thing" that you enjoy and it's not just "Feet". I'm enjoying the site and your openness and honesty. As I mentioned I love having my toes sucked and nibbled on, which is odd because they are SO Sensitive and its all I can do to sit there and take it. Maybe someday I'll find a guy who enjoys sucking and nibbling on them.
[Kiss]

--------------------
California Mom Next Door

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by acebg:
I think french pedicure is nice, but I think I'm in the minority. You'll always be safe with red.

I beg to differ, I adore women with a French Pedicure! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links