Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Interesting statement on Askmen.com...what do you think? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Interesting statement on Askmen.com...what do you think?
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manolojchoo:
"Some of you may know of Dian Hanson from her days as the editor of Leg Show magazine. She's the one who had that great quote re: shoe dangling: 'If the foot is your sexual goal, then shoe dangling is a kind of striptease for the foot.'"

That's a very interesting quote. Come to think of it, shoe dangling and dipping is like a striptease... the woman is not fully exposing her foot but only giving us viewers a taste of its erotic nature - the curvature of the arch, the entire heel and part of the sole combined with the sexy look of the shoe and sound of the shoe dropping all combine to make one hell of a sensory appeal. Perhaps that's why it is a huge turn-on for those of us that enjoy this.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some relationship experts also say that it's a sign that some women are approachable. Not sure if that's true or not because I know a lot of happily married women who dangle their shoes.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikenice
BANNED
Member # 17035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikenice   Email mikenice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danglings hot, i walk around the mall just seeking out a sexy footed dangler. if she's wearing hose i loose it!
Posts: 44 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same fo me RPM. I think the difference is with a wife/girlfriend, you know what her foot looks like and you know she knows your enjoyment of it. But, if you go to the mall and some good looking woman is on line and dipping (or sitting and dangling), it's great because she's not doing it on purpose for you; she's being natural and you don't know what she's going to do next or what her foot looks like. Also, there may be a extra kick in that you don't want to get caught.

For me, doesn't do much if my wife does it; but some stranger someplace doing it? Going get a fast heart rate going.

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
a noteworthy attatchment after re-reading my posts and others.

before I met my lady... shoeplay was super hot for me. dangling and dipping.. esp the sound of the shoe dropping.. drove me nuts.. made me sweat... drove my heart rate up.

now that i'm in a very happy committed relationship... it's a bit different now. i prefer seeing a playful teasing shoeplay than constant shoeplay.

the irony in all of this.. I don't care much for my lady doing any shoeplay. I've asked her to model some a few times.. but it doesn't do much for me. i rather she keeps her shoes in place.. and then i remove them when i'm ready to play.. or when she wants them off. plus.. she's not into shoeplay herself.. she feels it's not proper lady form. Almost feels as if.. the less I know the girl.. the more i like to see her shoeplay. the more I know a woman.. the less it appeals to me. not sure why.

but as many said before.. to each his own.

RPM

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dangling is hawt, you can see some of the sole and makes you want to see the rest of the foot so bad.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regarding dangling and shoes I have to mention for all those who dont know that in Ancient Greek Literature (Tragedy, Comedy) etc... the female shoe and feet were represented by those times as the female genitals, which seduced men's mind.
I dont know whether modern Psychology took it from there or anywhere else but it seems to me that indeed dangling a shoe, or looking at the arches.. the spreading toes and all that .. back in our minds and subconsiously it is written as the female genitals.

That's what I think at least for now.. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women know we are looking if they are dangling. That is why they do it. Wether it be conscious or sub conscious-they do it for a reason.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links