Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Interesting statement on Askmen.com...what do you think? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Interesting statement on Askmen.com...what do you think?
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I happened to be reading an article on Askmen.com and came across this sentence which I found very interesting. I thought I should bring it up for the rest of the community.

"Some magazines tell women to let their shoes dangle at their toes, displaying the curvature of their feet, which men, apparently, associate with their other curves."

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dangling has never done a thing for me to be honest.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This statement is absolutly correct for a number of reasons.

See, I don't believe there is such a thing as a foot 'fetish', and dangling a shoe is a very seductive and sexy thing for a woman to do, which ALL men enjoy.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adidas Sandal Fetish:

This is interesting as the Addidas Athletic Sandel is a shoe DESIGNED to dangle from the foot.

Think, bro', then type.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a woman who playfully dangles a shoe will catch my attention.. wait.. any dangle will catch my attention.. not just for the curvature of the foot.. but mainly because i see her foot and she's playfully moving about instead of being stiff and immobile. a dangler appears to be more fun than a non-dangler. (vusially speaking)

RPM

p.s. reinfocedheestoes... good comeback there on the Sandal comment

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
quote:
Originally posted by Adidas Sandal Fetish:

This is interesting as the Addidas Athletic Sandel is a shoe DESIGNED to dangle from the foot.

Think, bro', then type.

I know what I like, and dangling isin't it, I prefer the shoe/sandals to be fully on the foot...everyone is different.

I don't have anything against dangling or those who enjoy it though.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
a woman who playfully dangles a shoe will catch my attention... not just for the curvature of the foot.. but mainly because i see her foot and she's playfully moving about instead of being stiff and immobile. a dangler appears to be more fun than a non-dangler. (visually speaking)

Though dangling used to do much more for me than it does now (largely because years ago girls weren't showing as much of their feet as they are today with sandals and flip-flops) I can still enjoy it. And I think RPM's pretty well hit the nail on the head, at least for me, as far as why it's so appealing. To some of us at least, a dangler does seem to be more fun and flirty than a non-dangler. Even if we know this is not really true our mind, as footguys, makes us think it is.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dangling is aight. It's closer to being a bare foot than if the shoe wasn't dangling.

My favorite part of dangling is the sound the shoe makes when it drops to the floor.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
My favorite part of dangling is the sound the shoe makes when it drops to the floor.

Ditto here. Dangling doesn't do it for me, but I can understand its appeal.

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I F+++in' LOVE DANGLING! hahah i feel embarassed looking when i see a woman dangling...i even feel awkward talking about feet to women...i somehow think they will work it out that i love feet.

Im just a paranoid person, but im getting better at talking about them

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dangling does something for me. To me, it's a tease, as you can't readily see a woman's entire foot. I do find that the curve of her arch as she dangles her shoe can look quite sexy.

I remember seeing some talk show a number of years ago (I can't remember which one.) and they had this woman on who was a supposed expert when it comes to flirting. She was giving tips to women about different ways to flirt. One of the tips happened to be dangling the shoe from a woman's foot while crossing her legs.

I know everyone has their different tastes/likes and some may be into this kind of thing more than others. For me, a woman dangling her shoe definitely gets my attention!

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE dangling. In fact, I think my fetish has started to sharpen more towards shoeplay than anything else. And if the dangler knows you're watching and does it even more, then it makes the experience that much more intense.

Anyway, below is from an earlier post of mine.

"Some of you may know of Dian Hanson from her days as the editor of Leg Show magazine. She's the one who had that great quote re: shoe dangling: 'If the foot is your sexual goal, then shoe dangling is a kind of striptease for the foot.'"

Regards,
mjc

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a noteworthy attatchment after re-reading my posts and others.

before I met my lady... shoeplay was super hot for me. dangling and dipping.. esp the sound of the shoe dropping.. drove me nuts.. made me sweat... drove my heart rate up.

now that i'm in a very happy committed relationship... it's a bit different now. i prefer seeing a playful teasing shoeplay than constant shoeplay.

the irony in all of this.. I don't care much for my lady doing any shoeplay. I've asked her to model some a few times.. but it doesn't do much for me. i rather she keeps her shoes in place.. and then i remove them when i'm ready to play.. or when she wants them off. plus.. she's not into shoeplay herself.. she feels it's not proper lady form. Almost feels as if.. the less I know the girl.. the more i like to see her shoeplay. the more I know a woman.. the less it appeals to me. not sure why.

but as many said before.. to each his own.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dangling and dipping are both fun to watch.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going back to the original statement about the curves of a foot, I recall an interesting quote a girl told me, once:
"It has a nice curvy shape, like the rest of us."

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links