Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is your favorite position for her feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What is your favorite position for her feet?
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a lucky man Ummmmm.
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvstockingfeet
Member # 18760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvstockingfeet   Email iluvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite position includes both feet and sex. My wife will sit doggystyle on her feet, with her vagina just over the soles of her feet. That way, while we are having sex and I am going in and out, my balls and cock rub on her soles as we are having sex. This is awesome.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
ummm.. any place i can see them and touch them. [Smile]

I'm with you on this one [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ummmmm:
When I'm screwing my wife, missionary style, her legs in the air. [Thumbs Up]
Then, she'll start wiggling her toes madly and saying, "Ummmm baby, smell my feet." Then, I'll raise up and grab her ankles and she'll press her feet to my nose and I'll inhale deeply. Man o man, if she wore hose and pumps, I will spooge sooooo much jism deep inside her! [Jerkoff] [Wu]

Holy crap Ummmmmm, that is some kinda sexy story. Good stuff man!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her on the couch/chair, me on the floor as her obedient foot-toy.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
quote:
Originally posted by Ummmmm:
When I'm screwing my wife, missionary style, her legs in the air. [Thumbs Up]
Then, she'll start wiggling her toes madly and saying, "Ummmm baby, smell my feet." Then, I'll raise up and grab her ankles and she'll press her feet to my nose and I'll inhale deeply. Man o man, if she wore hose and pumps, I will spooge sooooo much jism deep inside her! [Jerkoff] [Wu]

Holy crap Ummmmmm, that is some kinda sexy story. Good stuff man!
Same here, except i like to put both legs over my shoulders, so I can take turns grabbing a foot and sucking her toes and licking her soles. Now I don't have to grab my wife's feet, she rests one leg on my shoulder and brings the other one straight to my mouth while having sex. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links