Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is your favorite position for her feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What is your favorite position for her feet?
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love for both her feet to be wraped around me with us laying on our backs and me at one eend and her at the other.....
Posts: 64 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She likes to lay on her stomach when we watch movies, so I usually just end up getting the ol' legs over the lap routine.

Whatever, comfort first. [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like for the girl to be either sitting or lying on her back with legs straight out, while I lay on my stomach by her feet. I can't really stay in one position though, because I like all sorts of angles, but yeah, I like this because the girl can relax more and I'm able to get at more of her feet.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet in my face
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up my ass so far that I can taste it. Just kidding.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her laying on her stomach, feet just hanging over the edge of the bed, soels up, toes pointed.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with your position feetluvr! I love that position!That way I can control everything or if not she can too!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like feet/(polish)toes pointed straight out and at me [Evil Grin] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Standing up, both feet together on the floor, toes wiggling. No nail polish, ankle bracelet, long skirt or rolled up jeans.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ummm.. any place i can see them and touch them. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kibby
Board Regular
Member # 10622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kibby   Email kibby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
standing full weight on my face
Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asshat
Board Regular
Member # 10107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asshat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her favorite position for her feet is me under them. I am usually kissing, licking, sucking or massaging her feet and worshipping/pampering the bare feet of her female friend(s).
Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When my wife and I watch TV in bed, she'll lay face down with her head toward the foot of the bed, and I'll be laying normally with her feet right next to my head. Always a winner!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by asshat:
Her favorite position for her feet is me under them. I am usually kissing, licking, sucking or massaging her feet and worshipping/pampering the bare feet of her female friend(s).

Ooh, stories please.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I'm screwing my wife, missionary style, her legs in the air. [Thumbs Up]
Then, she'll start wiggling her toes madly and saying, "Ummmm baby, smell my feet." Then, I'll raise up and grab her ankles and she'll press her feet to my nose and I'll inhale deeply. Man o man, if she wore hose and pumps, I will spooge sooooo much jism deep inside her! [Jerkoff] [Wu]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links