Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ever have a toe sucking buddy? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ever have a toe sucking buddy?
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was younger,around 13 there was a girl that lived up the street from me that would always let me sniff her feet.She liked it for some reason.I sniffed her feet almost every day for about a year.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot story Shaddix.

Did you whack off while you were smelling them?

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really wish I had a toe sucking buddy since I have no girlfriend to cheat on with having one.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya man,After the inital strangeness of it wore off and got more comfortable with it we began becoming more sexual with our encounters.Although we were pretty young it is something I will always remember.First sexual experiances kinda thing.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, i've kept a toe sucking buddy through the majority of my life. most of the time it was the same girl through childhood and through teens , but in the past few years its been a couple different friends. it was great but eventually the girls caught feelings because the toesucking felt so good so it had to end since i didnt have those type of feelings for them back
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links