Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ever have a toe sucking buddy? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ever have a toe sucking buddy?
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm sure everybody has heard of a fuck buddy where there is no romantic relationship or anything, you just have sex

who here has had a good friend who maybe didn't have any sexual or romantic interest in you but always let you suck on her toes?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use to have a friend like that,but she moved back to Texas,man I miss her [Cry] ,those were the good old day's.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have one (but my girlfreind dont know it ) Is only foot worship no sex

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girl friend

--------------------

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a few women like that. They don't live near me so it's not like I see them every week. However, most of the time when we do see each other, they will let me indulge in their feet with foot worship and, most of the time, footjobs.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did in highschool, but sadly we only met once. She just turned 18, asian gal, with small size 6 feet. I remember she wanted a footrub, so I gave her one, then I ended up sucking her toes. God I never will forget it, while I was sucking on her toes, she gave me a handjob.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I dont...but man I would love to love to
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lars:
I have one (but my girlfreind dont know it ) Is only foot worship no sex

It's still cheating, but hell, I can't talk on that subject. [Blush]
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

worshiping feet = cheating ?? NO [Cry]

--------------------

imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My only toe sucking buddy now is my wife.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg, when i first read this i started thinking a buddy that you suck feet with.. as in he gets a foot, you get a foot.. eeewwww! lol

i'd have to say no, i dont and my wife would NEVER allow that.. thankfully i get all i want from her [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beetletoe
Board Regular
Member # 2803

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beetletoe   Email Beetletoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea its cheating,
sister rule applys here,
if you wouldent do it to your sister.. its cheating.
would you want your gf sucking on a mans toes and coming home to kiss you?

--------------------
smell it?

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got to know this girl on net who lived locally and we became mates. She told me she liked having her feet licked and thats before she knew I loved feet! Met number of times over next 3 years and had wonderful foot licking/sucking sessions. Only got a footjob once but it was the one of the best ever got. Lost contact with her, miss her but have my memories!
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Beetletoe:
yea its cheating,
sister rule applys here,
if you wouldent do it to your sister.. its cheating.
would you want your gf sucking on a mans toes and coming home to kiss you?

I agree with you, but I disagree with your example. Would you want your gf getting sexual pleasure from another man is how I would put it.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have cheated in the past and it continues to haunt to this day! Looking back on my comment, I dont want a toe sucking buddy...my girlfriend gives me enough foot play.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links