Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a sereouse buisness question for you guys (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: a sereouse buisness question for you guys
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha!you know what's funny with that whole 'cleanup nyc'thing is they took out a large portion of the old stores.then within a couple years it looks like theres more adult stores now than ever before lol...yea I know,getting money for this is an issue,ecspecially @ the rate of nyc rent being one of the highest in the world,but the location is perfect.I doubt a bank would give me a loan,could u imagine telling them 'hey I need 80-100k to open a foot fetish store hehe.shit I better trademark the idea b4 somone takes it.I can imagine cj coming back from the crypt n opening one before I do here haha,jus kiddin cj.
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are the millionaire foot lovers? None of you guys have 100k in petty cash to invest? I guess everyone here has to work for a living. Would be funny though to find out Mr. Trump is a Wu member and is working out a Taj Mahal size foot salon.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in Nj but would love to stop by something like this if it ever came to fruition. Great idea!
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:
Where are the millionaire foot lovers? None of you guys have 100k in petty cash to invest? I guess everyone here has to work for a living. Would be funny though to find out Mr. Trump is a Wu member and is working out a Taj Mahal size foot salon.

that's what I'm sayin,but if a millionare saw my idea here,he'd prob steal it for himself weather he liked feet or not....ohyea another thing I'd like to cater to is women who jus discovered that their mate has this fetish,and is either lost or completely grossed by the thought,and possibly needs a better understandment of it
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links