Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 1st Date & Foot Fetish Revelation? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 1st Date & Foot Fetish Revelation?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
...but if they were her true feelings then yep, she's got some issues too.

Maybe next time, the guy should just ask to go out on a date with her feet while she stays at home or under the table [Big Grin]

That way, maybe she'll shut that trap known as her thoughts.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't sound like a girl I would wanted to date anyway haha
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Interesting that this girl has a french pedicure and is wearing sandals but is turned off by a foot man..She should stick to combat boots.
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that she sounds like she'd be high maintenance but, that being said, the guy's delivery was about as subtle as a train wreck. Take it from one who's been through it, when I first started dating my girlfriend we were talking about people who were into different things and she flat out said, "The one thing I don't understand are guys who like feet." That was the first of many times she brought up how odd she found it that someone would like feet. Fast forward to the present and not only does she let me do whatever I want to her feet, but she says she's pissed that I didn't tell her sooner because she enjoys it so much. My point is, it's all in the delivery.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links